Television rewrite

“Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Watching television is bad for children. Use specific details and examples to support your answer”

At the begging , Televisions were a excellent form of entertainment and news. However, throughout last couple of decades , it has changed negatively.

Now the generations of our children demonstrate a reduction of concentration , performance and encourage that the principal causing is the programs in the television that attract a lot of kids .In addition , to keep focus on something to me , it is really complicated ; in fact when I am doing a report or a work , I’m always distracted by anything around me . However , not only the television also computers , video games are involved. On the other hand , there is a huge problem that to me is the most fearfulness , what I am saying that kids with all technology are tending to be more autistic; it means that a person like to be alone and not have any contact with others .This characteristic might be academically positive but as personal growing not good. For instance , long time ago I used to watch a cartoon called “dragon ball” , it was so catchy that I used to think about it all the time , I couldn’t even concentrate in my exams .
To conclude , we know that everything in a excess is error and this topic is one example of that. Living our life is much fun than a tv-show even more having problems is a kind of entretaiment to us .

It was hard to arrange my ideas , i hope it understandable =)

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture on Animal Behavior by a professor of Biology

“Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Watching television is bad for children. Use specific details and examples to support your answer”

At the begging , Televisions were a excellent form of entertainment and news. However, throughout last couple of decades , it has changed negatively.

Now the generations of our children demonstrate a reduction of concentration , performance and encourage that the principal causing is the programs in the television that attract a lot of kids .In addition , to keep focus on something to me , it is really complicated ; in fact when I am doing a report or a work , I’m always distracted by anything around me . However , not only the television also computers , video games are involved. On the other hand , there is a huge problem that to me is the most fearfulness , what I am saying that kids with all technology are tending to be more autistic; it means that a person like to be alone and not have any contact with others .This characteristic might be academically positive but as personal growing not good. For instance , long time ago I used to watch a cartoon called “dragon ball” , it was so catchy that I used to think about it all the time , I couldn’t even concentrate in my exams .
To conclude , we know that everything in a excess is error and this topic is one example of that. Living our life is much fun than a tv-show even more having problems is a kind of entretaiment to us .

Not really Felip. Your punctuation and spelling leave a lot to be desired. Do not despair, we will get you there, but you MUST read the work of the other GOOD writers in this thread. They will highlight your errors.

Kitos.