Technological innovation that you think is important?

Hello Kitosdad,

I was wondering if you would emend my essay.I wrote this essay in 30 minutes.

Thanks in advance,
Mohammad

In my opinion one of the innovations that HAVE made our lives easier and more convenient is video conferEnce sofTware. I have four reasons for my belief.

The first and forEmost, through pieces of video conferEnce software we can communicate with different people from different races, languages and cultures that are so far from us. We can communicate our ideas and get familIar with different cultures and even necessary things. For example we can speak to native speakers to improve our proficiency in the new language which we are learning.

Secondly, as these pIEces of software provide us with many services such as chat, voice and video, we can exchange our information through apt means. For example, sometimes you would like to see your mother after a long time that you have not seen her. For this purpose (,) you can use video and voice services. However, sometimes you do not prefer to speak with or see someone for any reason. So you can chat with him.

Thirdly, you can make a lot of new friends and even solidIFY your relationships with the friends that you already have. For instance, you can easily interact with peOple you HAD not known them before, through an anonymous identifier. In this way you can be relaxed and express yourself without concerning about being known or embarrassed. In addition, you can be in touch with your previous friends with different means.

Last but not the least, peoPle who cannot take part in A special event can take part in that event in a virtual mannEr. To make it more clear, say that foreign minIster of a country is in another country and is not present in weekly session of THE cabinet. By means of video conferEnce software, he or she can participate in this session and reflect his or her ideas in issues which are related to forEIgn policy of the country.

In conclusioN, I am convinced that video conferEnce is one of the most prominent advancement in the recent decades. Since, these software present many ways to communicate, we can use the provided facilities to know each other better and communicate with each other in the way that we were not able in the past.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a social science class

Hello Kitosdad,

I was wondering if you would emend my essay.I wrote this essay in 30 minutes.

Thanks in advance,
Mohammad

In my opinion one of the innovations that HAVE made our lives easier and more convenient is video conferEnce sofTware. I have four reasons for my belief.

The first and forEmost, through pieces of video conferEnce software we can communicate with different people from different races, languages and cultures that are so far from us. We can communicate our ideas and get familIar with different cultures and even necessary things. For example we can speak to native speakers to improve our proficiency in the new language which we are learning.

Secondly, as these pIEces of software provide us with many services such as chat, voice and video, we can exchange our information through apt means. For example, sometimes you would like to see your mother after a long time that you have not seen her. For this purpose (,) you can use video and voice services. However, sometimes you do not prefer to speak with or see someone for any reason. So you can choose only to chat with him.

Thirdly, you can make a lot of new friends and even solidIFY your relationships with the friends that you already have. For instance, you can easily interact with peOple you HAD not known them before, through an anonymous identifier. In this way you can be relaxed and express yourself without concerning about being known or embarrassed. In addition, you can be in touch with your previous friends with different means.

Last but not the least, peoPle who cannot take part in A special event can take part in that event in a virtual mannEr. To make it more clear, say that foreign minIster of a country is in another country and is not present in weekly session of THE cabinet. By means of video conferEnce software, he or she can participate in this session and reflect his or her ideas in issues which are related to forEIgn policy of the country.

In conclusioN, I am convinced that video conferEnce is one of the most prominent advancementS in recent decades. Since these software present many ways to communicate, we can use the provided facilities to know each other better and communicate with each other in the way that we were not able in the past.

Nice work Mohammad. You continue to improve.

Kitos. 8.5/10