teacher’s ability to relate well with the students is more important than knowing

Please, rate my writing, Mr. Kitos. Thank you.

Some people believe that teacher’s ability to relate well with the students is more important than knowing the subject well, while others don’t. In my opinion, it is very good for the teachers to be expert in the subject they have to transfer, but on the whole, as long as I am concerned, a good relationship between teachers and their students is more important. I will support my opinion with the following reasons.

The first and most important thing is that teachers are second parents for students. In fact, students spent about one third of their life with them in average or even more. Obviously, teacher’s influence is considerable. Therefore, teachers not only have to be a knowledgeable person but also have to be their parents as well. In my opinion, when I was in senior high school, I came to my teachers not only to ask difficult questions about certain subjects but also to tell them my personal problems. I did it because my parents always come home late at night.

Another reason is that a good relationship between teachers and the students does not make the students feel reluctant to ask questions. It will be helpful for entire academic process. For example, when I was in senior high school I usually asked Mr. Adam, my lecturer in Mathematics, because he was very kind and friendly. Therefore, I got good mark in Mathematics.

Last but not least, good teachers mostly have a good personal skill such as an ability to motivate their students especially in elementary school. Their ability to relate well with the students really motivates them to study well. For instance, my son is very eager to go to school because he likes his teachers even tough, in my opinion; they have to extent their knowledge. Nevertheless, as long as my kids go to school happily, I have no problem with the less-skillful teachers.

All in all, a good relationship between teachers and their students is very important especially for the students because it motivates them to study hard. Moreover, it helps students with personal problem as their teachers are also their second parents.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two university students who met on campus

Please, rate my writing, Mr. Kitos. Thank you.

Some people believe that A teacher’s ability to relate well with the students is more important than knowing the subject well, while others don’t. In my opinion, it is very good for the teachers to be expert in the subject they have to transfer, but on the whole, as FAR as I am concerned, a good relationship between teachers and their students is more important. I will support my opinion with the following reasons.

The first and most important thing is that teachers are second parents for students. In fact, students spent about one third of their LIVES with them ON average or even LONGER. Obviously, A teacher’s influence is considerable. Therefore, teachers not only have to be knowledgeable PEOPLE but also have to be their parents as well. In my opinion, when I was in senior high school, I came to my teachers not only to ask difficult questions about certain subjects but also to tell them my personal problems. I did it because my parents always cAme home late at night.

Another reason is that a good relationship between teachers and the students does not make the students feel reluctant to ask questions. It will be helpful for THE entire academic process. For example, when I was in senior high school I usually asked Mr. Adam, my lecturer in mathematics, because he was very kind and friendly. Therefore, I got good mark in mathematics.

Last but not least, good teachers mostly have good personal skillS such as an ability to motivate their students(,) especially in elementary school. Their ability to relate well with the students really motivates them to study well. For instance, my son is very eager to go to school because he likes his teachers even tHough, in my opinion; they have to extenD their knowledge. Nevertheless, as long as my kids go to school happily, I have no problem with the less-skillful teachers.

All in all, a good relationship between teachers and their students is very important(,) especially for the students because it motivates them to study hard. Moreover, it helps students with personal problem as their teachers are also their second parents.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
This was good Denny. Pity about the small errors.

Kitos. 9/10

Thank you Mr. Kitos.