Talk to The World NOW! :))

Hello! Great site!

Would you like to talk to the world now?

This site is nice!!! I talk everyday!! :smiley:

Hello World,

We would appreciate it if you first introduced yourself and told us how exactly we could benefit from talking to the world.
As you can see we are already communicating with people from all around the world and if you want to join us just go ahead.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Sitting on the dock[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello, world!!!
Welcome here!!! We all will be glad to talk to the world as soon as we know a bit of you :))) Have a nice time!

Hello Friends!

Well, first of all my name is Rafael Cruz. Nice to meet you!
I live in Brazil and I love to talk to people around the World, and I also love to learn different languages. Nowadays, I am trying to learn German and Spanish. :smiley:

I entered in this “World” and we are trying to make friends from all the pages. I am inviting you to go there and you also can invite people from there to come here! :!:
The important is to communicate! :lol:

There are a special place to put some pages’ address.

And you, what about you?

Regards,

Rafael

Dear Rafael,

Many thanks for introducing yourself to us - how exciting to have someone from Brazil on board. Of course you can share your ideas with us here on the forum and make friends with people from all around the world, that’s what we are here for. So, you want to learn Spanish and German. Well, Spanish should be easy to you since your mother tongue is Portuguese. As for learning German - I take it you want to travel to Germany? Or do you have a specific reason why you want to learn this language? I know that are some people who speak German as their mother tongue, is that correct?
Hope to see you around often, Regards. Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Reading on an airplane[YSaerTTEW443543]