Take your time

What is the connection between a vomiting cat and the English tenses? Well, if you don’t know then you should read Alan’s latest newsletter which is called Take Your Time.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Aren’t you supposed to be at the staff meeting?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten

Why don’t you provide an easy link from the forum to the newsletter? (If there is one already, I can’t find it. Sorry.)

Just a suggestion.
EDIT:
If you feel my suggestion is not helpful for some reason, please feel free to simply delete this post.

Hi, Torsten

Where is the newsletter? I could not find it and apparently neither could Amy. We’re dying of curiosity !
And I wholeheartedly support the idea about hot links to newsletter.

Dear Alan,
thank you for you letter. I especially appreciated your associative explanations. I guess I can use them during my lessons. (However I don’t know how to say on/at/other lessons instead of during?)

Thanks for inserting that link, Torsten. :smiley:

Hello, Alan

Thank you very much for your newsletters. I like them very much. Your explanations are great and very helpful. Unfortunately, I can’t give the answer about the cat and Eng. tenses, coz I’m at the working place and have not enought time. Looking forward for your next letter. Good luck!!! :shock:

Hello, Torsten!

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it!

Hello Alan,

I like the nickname of present perfect, umbrella tense. I am going to use it for my students. :lol:

Many thanks for your newsletter!

very nice explained! Now I am taking my time to read your newsletter carefully. But I like it very much, congratulations.

A great story and a fresh view on Tenses!!!
TNX!!!
shmily?

thank you very much about your information.
you are extream. :frowning: ofcurse my english is very poor and i couldn’t understand evrythings . when i started your essay to read, before that i wanted to called my wife i forgote that because your essay was very intresting.
anyway you put very time for me and i know :you are very gntelman.
have a good time.and very very very much thanks.
your student in evry brunch
ehsan

Not too enigmatic I hope! The idea is that an umbrella can encompass several ‘times’.

Alan

Hello Alan
thanks for your interresting lesson, and i can say that my language is becoming better and better

Hi saad71,

Thanks for your message. I’m delighted you are making good progress.

Alan

Hi Alan!
Thank you for the essay. It is so easy and helpful. I feel regrets because sometimes I have only few time for examining your massages. Any way I appreciate them so much!

Yours sincerely,
Caterina

Hi Caterina,

Welcome to english-test.net and many thanks for your great feedback. You might also want to read Front gardening I love and let us know what you think.

Best regards,
Torsten
PS: Please note the difference between massage and message.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The operating theatre[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi,
I just would like how to post a note once I am in my profile. I do not see any visible link that drives me to write, I’m doing a reply on this to contact someone. If you could please help me on this. I would appreciate , thanks.

Dear Joao Fonseca,

Do you mean you want to send a private message?

You can either post forum messages like the previous one or send private messages. A forum message can be read and answered by forum member while a private message is similar to an email. It can be read and answered by the recipient only.

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The shoe shop[YSaerTTEW443543]