Synonyms to the word 'cool'

Dear friends,
can you give me the synonyms to the word ‘cool’. I mean when we want to say that we really like something, or think that something is wonderful, funny, trendy, etc., how to say it in other words? I need informal words, that I could use in informal, friendly conversations.

dandy, divine, glorious, hunky-dory, keen, marvelous, neat, nifty, sensational, swell, divine, fabulous, fantastic, fantastical, glorious, splendid, superb, terrific, wonderful
thesaurus.reference.com/browse/cool?qsrc=2890

awesome, sweet, amazing, hot, great, sexy, nice, wicked, funny, good, hip, fantastic, super, neat, best, wow, excellent, beautiful, groovy, swell
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cool

Thank you very much. And can you specify which situations these words fit (at least the words you use most often)?

I mean, which of them are most popular between native speakers?

The usage of words depends on the age, educational level, environment and many other factors, even a tone of a conversation. There are native speakers and native speakers. The words that are popular among school kids differ from the word popular in academic circles.
I have heard from different people in different circumstances: marvelous, neat, nifty, sensational, fabulous, fantastic, splendid, superb, terrific, wonderful, awesome, sweet, amazing, hot, great, sexy, nice, good, hip, super, neat, best, wow, excellent, beautiful.
I think that swell, groovy, hunky-dory, and dandy are a bit old-fashioned.

And what about ‘huge’? My students claim they heard this word in this meaning.

I have never heard it in this sense, which does not mean that others have not either. I heard huge meaning very important.

Thank you, Milanya, you are very helpful. I wanted to know it because I have no opportunity to hear it in a real conversation. :slight_smile: