Summer holidays?

Hi Nguyen,

Do you have any contacts with Japanese employees in your company in Hanoi? Have you ever been to Japan? Where do you procure your materials and what countries do you export your products to?
As for my friends — they are working as freelance consultants for a company called Hanoi-IEC. Of course, they have business contacts to various firms in Germany too. For example, they have successfully introduced the Deinhard champaign company to the Vietnamese market. Have you ever seen this product?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Dental treatment[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Torsten ,
My mother also learn english from several months and I have to helped her. I will go to mountain with my family in August and I ride a bycicle.Sometimes I read books in english .now I’m reading books in bulgarian .

Hi yOLINa,

So you are helping your mother learn English, that’s a very good idea. I suppose your mother needs English in her job? What does she do?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: In surgery[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten ,
That’s right , she needs english for her job . She works as oditor .

Hi yOLINa,

So your mother works as an editor - that’s interesting. Does she work for a newspaper?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: An emergency vehicle[YSaerTTEW443543]

Torsten, I’m sorry but I make a mistake she works as oditor , she works for the state and have to examines different states and check their documents.

Hi yOLINa,

So your mother works as an auditor. Does she have to read official documents in English?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Visiting a patient[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Torsten
That’s right . she is an auditor :). She doesn’t know very well english and she can’t read documents in english .

You can invite her to take some our Alan’s tests. As you know they are multiple choice and you can repeat them as often as you like. You can also listen to some to the tests because the pronunciation of English words is very important. What do you think of this idea?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A produce shop[YSaerTTEW443543]

This idea is very good. You can believe me Torsten. My grandfather is going to learn English too.
terminator :evil:

Hi,
Yeah, I am certainlly preparing to study at university next year. I live in the capital of Vietnam, Hanoi. Hihi, I am so curious of you, you know quite well about Vietnam. Glad to meet you!
Have you had any Vietnamese friend before? I also have some penpals and we often mail each other. Hihi…

Hi Giang,

What are you going to study at university? Can you tell us more about the current economic situation in Vietnam?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Nailing a wooden floor[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten ,
In my opinion the idea is perfectly and it in favour of her.

Hi Torsten ,
In my opinion the idea is perfectly and it in favour of her

Hi
Iam from Kuwait and I want to improve my language so I joined ELS , I finished high school and I will join university after one month , I chose ingeneering collage , and I will wait to recive your replay

I will study about International Relations and Affairs next year.

VN is preparing to adhere to the WTO in the forthcoming time. It is a good news for Vietnamese!