Success mostly results from careful planning!

Thank you again Kitos

Everyone seeks to be successful in all aspects of his daily life. But , there are many factors which control this success and make it easer to achieve it. What are your goals? How can you realize them?. If you answer these questions and other related questions , you will be successful in your life , your work because you know what you want , so planning means you what you want. The following reasons and examples will strengthen my point of view.
In the first place , Planning is an indispensable matter in implementation any work or any task . Determining your goals are the first step in your plan , for example , I want to get MA in educational technology , this is my goal , now how can I realize it? the answer will be the second step .
Secondly , I must get high score in TOEFL to gain an admission from university , this is preparation to achieve my goal .
However , sometimes we make a plan to achieve our goals , but because of private circumstances and emergency .
Financial situation play an important role to implement it, our friends , our qualifications , also have a significant effect on it.
The plan should be consist of many factors like : the mechanism of implementation and the period of time .
To put all in a nutshell , planning is an indispensable and essential
for success in several aspects in our lives.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a student and a university service representative

I note that you have written thissecond essay without even waiting to see the outcome of your first. Do you have an explanation for doing that?
The whole point of my editing your work is that you learn something from the correction.
As you will see, I have suggested that you correct your punctuation.
After you do so, and attend to this essays punctuation, it will be edited, not before.
I do not intend to waste my time catering for people who do not wish to learn. Understood?

Sorry ,

you mean that I must correct the punctuation of my first essay " An essay for scholarship".

Thank you Mr. Kitosdad for your efforts , here I send my essay after re-correction it . I hope that the corrections are right.

Everyone seeks to be successful in all aspects of his daily life. However , there are many factors which control this success and make it easer to achieve it. Let’s ask our selves different questions : What are your goals? How can you realize them?. If you answer these questions and other related questions precisely , you will be successful in your life and at your work because you know what you want .Planning means you know what you want. The following reasons and examples will strengthen my point of view.
In the first place , planning is an indispensable matter in implementation any work or any task . Determining your goals are the first step in your plan , for example , I want to get MA in educational technology , this is my goal , now how can I realize it? the answer will be the second step .
Secondly , I must get high score in TOEFL to gain an admission from university , this is preparation to achieve my goal .
However , sometimes we make a plan to achieve our goals , but because of private circumstances and emergency .
Financial situation play an important role to implement it, our friends , our qualifications , also have a significant effect on it.
The plan should be consist of many factors like : the mechanism of implementation and the period of time .
To put all in a nutshell , planning is an indispensable and essential procedure
for success in different aspects in our lives.