Subjects such as art, music, and drama should be a part of every child's basic e

Subjects such as art, music, and drama should be a part of every child’s basic education. Do you agree with this statement or not?

Some children like art, others like music and some other children like studies. So the children would attract different activities depending on their mind set. We do not know which activity a child likes .So the schools must have subjects such as art, music and drama classes. The school studies play essential role in their lives. So the children could find their favorite subjects while studying in the school. I have several reasons to support this.

First, if children have subjects such as art, music in their curriculum, parents will have a chance to find their children’s interests. For example, my sister’s daughter has music classes in their school. She showed a lot of intrigue in her music classes. She always practices music lessons even after school. My sister was able to find her interest and then joined her in music classes. Furthermore, some children like art and drawing classes than their studies. We can encourage them in that way. If they have these types of classes along with their studies, they will not get bored in their studies, because they would get some relaxation, while doing their favorite art or drawing. Also, it would be helpful to develop their self confidence when they are getting prizes in competitions.

Second, some children would pursue their favorite activity as career. It would be better, children can settle in their life happily when they choose their favorite activity as career. For example, I read one story about one famous actor. When he was child, he had more interest in acting than his studies. He always thought about acting in movies, due to this he could not concentrate on his studies. As a result of this, he failed in his subjects. Then he left his studies and acted on street dramas. Finally, he became a famous actor. So the children can develop their skills in their favorite activity when they have these activities in their curriculum.

Eventually, I believe children should have different activity classes along with their studies. So they can find their activity and learn more when they are studying. With this, I conclude that art and music classes make more interest to the children. So they should have these classes with the basic education.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a life sciences class (4)

Subjects such as art, music, and drama should be a part of every child’s basic education. Do you agree with this statement or not?

Some children like art, others like music and some other children like studies. So tT he children would /attract/ENJOY/ different activities depending on their mind set. We do not know which activity a child likes(,) so the schools must have subjects such as art, music and drama classes. The school studies play AN essential role in their YOUNG lives(,) so the children could find their favorite subjects while studying in the school. I have several reasons to support this.

First, if children have subjects such as art, music in their curriculum, parents will have a chance to find their children’s interests AND NATURAL ABILITIES. For example, my sister’s daughter has music classes in their school. She showed a lot of intrigue in her music classes. She always practices music lessons even after school. My sister was able to /find/SHARE/ her interest and then joined her in music classes. Furthermore, some children /like/PREFER/ art and drawing classes MORE than their USUAL studies. We can encourage them in that way. If they have these types of classes along with their studies, they will not get bored in their studies, because they would get some relaxation while doing their favorite art or drawing. Also,
It would ALSO be helpful IN developING their self confidence when they are /getting/WINNING/ prizes in competitions.

Second, some children would pursue their favorite activity as THEIR career. It would be betterIF children can settle in their life happily when they choose their favorite activity as A career. For example, I read one story about one famous actor. When he was child, he had more interest in acting than his studies. He always thought about acting in movies(.) Due to this FIXATION he could not concentrate on his studies. As a result of this, he failed in his subjects. Then he left his studies and acted IN street dramas. Finally, he became a famous actor. THEREFORE the children can develop their skills in their favorite activity when they have these activities in their curriculum.

Eventually/IN CONCLUSION/, I believe children should have different activity classes along with their studies(,) so they ARE ABLE TO find their activity and learn more when they are studying. With this, I conclude that art and music classes PROMOTE more interest IN the children. So t They should have these classes with the basic education.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Kalyanisuresh. A good opinionated essay, with good examples. Avoid
using “SO” to begin your sentences. You can see that excluding it does not affect the meaning of your sentences.

Kitos. 8/10