Studying the English language in an English-speaking country is the best but not

[color=darkblue][b]Studying the English language in an English-speaking country is the best but not the only way to learn language.

Do you agree or disagree with this statement?[/b]

As English language expand widely and gain it‘s popularity in a few years.
No doubt that nowadays the majority of people worldwide are seeking for the most effective way of learning English, there is an ongoing discussion about whether it is best to obtain the language from it‘s native countries or is it the same if the person learns it in his own country?

Of course, it is out of question, that gaining the original language is uncompensated chance, when the person has a grant to an English spoken country, he or she must plan for the travel wisely and exploits his time accurately by enrolling in English courses, instead of wasting his time making silly works, like going to club or attending a cinema.
Absolutely the alternative way of gaining the language is for example, by depending on his own and his aptitude, would make him brave and able to face different life difficulties, but in the same time it might make him frustrated in case if his English level is quite poor.

A handful of my colleagues have found that learning English by traveling to counties which speak English as a native language is far more quicker that other ways of learning. in my opinion I think there are several respects which must be considered widely to the learner, for instance, accents, the way of pronouncing the words, the constancy of using wide range of complex structures, and finally comes the speed of the speech the native citizen speaks in. All these points of learning a new language are obtained smoothly if the learner dwell in an environment in which English speakers are surrounding him.

To summarize I believe strongly that living in an English speaking country might be tough to the person in case of coping him self with different culture, but the profits are countless and can ensure him even to gain the original accent.

TOEFL listening lectures: What happened at the Potsdam Conference?

1 Like

English AS A language expand widely and gain its popularity in a few SHORT years.
No doubt that nowadays the majority of people worldwide are seeking for the most effective way of learning English(.) There is an ongoing discussion about whether it is best to obtain the language from it‘s native countries or is it the same if the person learns it in his own country?

Of course, it is out of THE question, TO THINK that gaining the original language is AN uncompensated chance(.) When the person has a grant to an English SPEAKING country, he or she must plan for the travel wisely and EXPLOIT his time accurately by enrolling in English courses, instead of wasting his time DOING UNIMPORTANT THINGS, like going to A club or attending THE cinema.
Absolutely t The alternative way of gaining the language is for example, by depending on his own and his aptitude(.) THIS would make him brave and able to face different life difficulties, but AT the same time it might make him frustrated in case if his English level is quite poor.

A handful of my colleagues have found that learning English by traveling to counties THAT speak English as a native language is far more quicker that other ways of learning. In my opinion I think there are several Aspects which must be considered widely BY the learner(.) For instance, accents, the way of pronouncing the words, the consIStancy of using A wide range of complex structures, and finally comes the speed of the speech the native citizen speaks. All these points of learning a new language are obtained smoothly if the learner dwellS in an environment in which English speakers are surrounding him.

To summarize I believe strongly that living in an English speaking country might be tough to the person in case of coping BY (himself) with A different culture, but the profits are countless(,) and can ENABLE him to gain the original accent.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good work IM. You are certainly forging ahead now with your usage. Well done.

Kitos. 8/10

1 Like

Thank you Mr.kitos very very much,

To tell the truth, I think that your personality is unrepresented, and such a kind person nowadays is rarely to find.