Students who can keep their own rooms organized are more likely to succeed.

Please help me check this, Mr. Kitos!
Thanks in advance!
NGU.

Students, despite living with their parents or far away from their home, have to learn many things in order to become more mature; keeping their own rooms organized and neat, at the first glance, seems to be very easy to learn, but I think it implies more than that. Students, by keeping their own rooms well-organized and clean, can simultaneously learn how to organize their own works, understand and acknowledge others’ efforts, and learn how to be responsible for themselves.

First of all, living in their own room, students have to be responsible for whatever things they do in their own rooms. Day by day, they live, study, and entertain in their rooms; their rooms become an indispensable part of their lives, and some people even consider their rooms a companion. They decorate their rooms in their own ways; they organize their furniture in their own style; they mess up their rooms, and after that, they make their rooms orderly. By these ways, they can recognize that this is their own room, and they have to be responsible for it. Honestly, a larger thing can be built from smaller one. By learning how to be responsible for their own room, students learn how to be responsible for larger things, such as their works, their houses, and their families in the future.

Second, students can learn how to organize their works by organizing their own rooms, since it involves many things that can teach them how to become a well-organized person. Everyone has his own timetable for his study, and the timetable for doing his room-works is not an exception. A lot of students have their own schedule that alerts them to do their room-works in order to make their rooms more convenient to live. For example, they have to clean the floor and empty the garbage everyday; they have to clean the bathroom at the weekends, to name but a few. Keeping their room well-organized is somehow a successful work that can foster their sense of becoming well-organized in their works in the future.

Finally, as I mentioned above, organizing their own room will enable students to respect their parents and care about others’ efforts. Seldom do students value their parents’ efforts if they never do any housework. For example, the first time when I spent nearly four hours to make my room tidy, I became aware of how much my parents had done for me to provide me a safe, warm, and clean room.

To sum up, I totally agree with the statement that students who can make their own rooms organized will lead successful lives. Their excellent sense of responsibility, respect of other’s efforts and all-round abilities will help them succeed.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a social science class

Please help me check this, Mr. Kitos!
Thanks in advance!
NGU.

Students, despite living with their parents or far away from their home, have to learn many things in order to become more mature; keeping their own rooms organized and neat, at the first glance, seems to be very easy to learn, but I think it implies more than that. Students, by keeping their own rooms well-organized and clean, can simultaneously learn how to organize their own works, understand and acknowledge others’ efforts, and learn how to be responsible for themselves.

First of all, living in their own room, students have to be responsible for whatever things they do in their own rooms. Day by day, they live, study, and entertain in their rooms; their rooms become an indispensable part of their lives, and some people even consider their rooms a companion. They decorate their rooms in their own ways; they organize their furniture in their own style; they mess up their rooms, and after that, they make their rooms orderly. By these ways, they can recognize that this is their own room, and they have to be responsible for it. Honestly, a larger thing can be built from a smaller one. By learning how to be responsible for their own room, students learn how to be responsible for larger things, such as their works, their houses, and their families in the future.

Second, students can learn how to organize their works by organizing their own rooms, since it involves many things that can teach them how to become a well-organized person. Everyone has his own timetable for his study, and the timetable for doing his room-works is not an exception. A lot of students have their own schedule that alerts them to do their room-works in order to make their rooms more convenient to live. For example, they have to clean the floor and empty the garbage everyday; they have to clean the bathroom at the weekends, to name but a few. Keeping their room well-organized is somehow a successful work that can foster their sense of becoming well-organized in their works in the future.

Finally, as I mentioned above, organizing their own room will enable students to respect their parents and care about others’ efforts. Seldom do students value their parents’ efforts if they never do any housework. For example, the first time when I spent nearly four hours to make my room tidy, I became aware of how much my parents had done for me to provide me a safe, warm, and clean room.

To sum up, I totally agree with the statement that students who can make their own rooms organized will lead successful lives. Their excellent sense of responsibility, respect of other’s efforts and all-round abilities will help them succeed.

Very good NGU.

Kitos. 10/10 *****