students learn better when they are not threatened with possible failure

Student can learn a subject more easily when they are encouraged. To be encouraged contributes the students’ confidence and this makes student more successful than before. If they threatened with possible failure, I strongly believe that students will not learn better by this way. The punishment, the reinforcement and the anxiety in education will be explained in the following paragraphs.
First of all, according to all educational theories it is stated that punishment affects badly and discourages the students. If a student threatened by a punishment, it is a big obstacle about learning. For example, assume that a teacher gives a homework to students and after he says that if you do not do your homework till tomorrow, I will decrease your score of exam. I think the students do their homework for fear that the punishment and they will not learn the exact subject. Punishment may be work but does not contribute the learning.
Secondly, reinforcement is the best way to learn easily or quickly. When it is given after the job or homework immediately, the students want to do new duty in order to get a new award. This award may be a couple of words and I think sometimes it works better than a real award. For illustrate, when I was secondary school, I had finished my homework very early than my classmates and my teacher honored me by saying that you are the most intelligent person in this class. When he said that I was on the moon. In the following homework I really addicted myself and also learned the the subjects unforgettable. So using the reinforcement is significant point so as to understand the lesson.
Last but not least I wish to say the level of anxiety. To be threatened increase the level of anxiety. According to the educational researches the level of the anxiety must be normal in order to achieve. To give an example, think about the final exams. If the anxiety is rised by teacher by saying that this exam will be hard and none of you get the high score, I think none of them will not get the high score. Anxiety must be regulated by teacher to learn best.
To sum up, taking into account all the above mentioned factors, I can safely say that punishment, reinforcement and anxiety are critical points about learning. The more encourage the more learning.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why did the professor ask to see the student?

Student can learn a subject more easily when they are encouraged.

To be encouraged contributes TO the students’ confidence and this makes THE students more successful than before. If they ARE threatened with possible failure, I strongly believe that students will not learn better IN this way. The punishment, the reinforcement and the anxiety in education will be explained in the following paragraphs.

First of all, according to all educational theories it is stated that punishment badly affects and discourages all students. If a student IS threatened WITH a punishment, it is a big obstacle TO THEIR learning. For example, assume that a teacher gives a homework to students(,) and LATER he says that if you do not do your homework till tomorrow, I will decrease your score IN THE EXAM exam,) THEN I think the students ONLY do their homework for THE fear OF the punishment(,) and they will not learn the subject. Punishment may be work but does not contribute TO theIR learning.

Secondly, reinforcement is the best way to learn easily or quickly. When it is given after the job or homework immediately, the students want to do new duty in order to get a new award. This award may be a couple of words and I think sometimes it works better than a real award.
TO illustrate, when I was secondary school, I had finished my homework very early SOONER than my classmates and my teacher honored me by saying that you are the most intelligent person in this class. When he said that I was OVER the moon.
In the following homework I really addicted APPLIED myself and also learned the the subjects unforgettablY. So using the reinforcement is A significant point so as to understand the lesson.

Last but not least I wish to say SOMETHING ABOUT the levelS of anxiety. To be threatened increaseS the levelS of anxiety. According to the educational researches the level of the anxiety must be normal in order to achieve. To give an example, think about the final exams. If the STUDENTS anxiety is rAised by THE teacher by HIS saying that this exam will be hard and none of you get A high score, I think none of them will not get A high score. Anxiety must be regulated by THE teacher FOR THE PUPILS to learn BETTER.

To sum up, taking into account all the above mentioned factors, I can safely say that punishment, reinforcement and anxiety are critical points about FACTORS IN learning. The more encouragMENT(,) the more learning.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good evening Mathematician. Not bad, but you really need to read more. Reading is the key to improvement.

Kitos. 7.5/10

good evening, i wonder how my supporting paragraphs are? I need to improve my supportings. My last toelf exam was 21. I should take min 25 and what do you advice me.
Thank you for your care…

I feel that you are being over-anxious. You are at this stage where you will improve only with constant practice and frequent reading of English publications. Don’t continually downgrade yourself. What you have written is fine, but can be improved if you were to follow my suggestions. An essay a day will serve you well.
If you don’t feel happy with writing an essay so frequently, then just do some free-style writing; describe a happy event in your life, or a holiday that you have enjoyed so very much.
Writing should be an enjoyable pastime, not a chore. Let your imagination run wild and enjoy your writing.

Kitos.

Mr Mathematician033, you encourage me in writing thank you:)))

If you want, I can encourge you about speaking in the class suzan.:)))