Students can learn more information and learn it quickly through technology. A/D?

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Word Count : 308
Need feedback on my essay.
And also, I need review on previous essays on which I did not get any response.
english-test.net/forum/ftopi … e_disagree
english-test.net/forum/ftopi … _you_think

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a life sciences class (3)

Every day, technology is getting advanced. With techonlogy advancement, students are HAVE also started using them in their daily lives. I strongly agree with the statement ‘nowadays students can learn more information and learn it more quickly with the help of technology. StudeNts use computers, cellphones and portable music players to get and to share the information.

With help of internet, students can get easy and fast access to information. They do not have to spend time to search information in the libraries or textbookS. Even schools have made a provision for students by setting up libraby on internet. So, students can get access library 24 hours without any problem. Sometimes, library has limited source and limited numbers of edition of books whereas on internet, students can access information from all over the world. I often go on internet website such as google for getting information on any term. It saves my lots of time. Students often send assignments to their professor through internet.

Students use computers to keep daily routine records of their class journals, assignments and research papers. So, they do not need time to spare time to manage all things. They have easy access whenever they want. They can easily rub DELETE them or easily add information. It also saves lots of papers and ink which keeps A healthy environment maintained.

Students also use cellphones to share information through MMS, SMS and Email among freinds. Students have started listening lectures for learning purpose through portable music player known as ipods. Students install class lectures into ipod and they listen TO them while travelling or eating. So, they do not need to take out separate time. My friend, Vikas always listen’S TO english songs to learn english and make it better.

In brief, nowadays students become more advanced with technology and from technology, students can learn as much as they can.

Good Essay!

Katty, Thank you for the comments.
I think this time, I can see little improvement about sentence structures better than previous essay. Isn’t it?
I did well because this was easy topic but when I get little bit hard topic which allow me to think less, I face little bit struggling with word counts while writing essay. I am trying my best to get better idea generation by reading as much as I can, as per your tips. I have written a poor essay yesterday posted under this section. You might have read this essay. I have made a lot of mistakes which will definitely affect my score. I could not think so much on that topic and also I ran out of time while writing it.

I realized that ideas explanation effectively and in descriptive manner is very very important. It is helpful in speaking and as well as in writing.

By the way, I scheduled my test on 26th March, 2010. I am not very confident as I see on my recent performance but this time, I hope I will achieve my target of getting minimum 80 score which is very easy to get but I do not have time to work on.

Thank you very very much.
I will keep posting my essay until last minute. I request you to give me regular comments if you can manage time.