structure problems

Hello again all of you and specially Alan, dozy and beezneez. Today i need your help to specify the structure problem and explain the correct way in the following items:
1-A little land animals live in the polar regions which are covered with snow year round.
2-Because of attitudes shape behavior, psychologists want to find out how opinions are formed.

3-the great depression serves as an example of drama fluctuations in the balanced wage rate.

please i need to know the wrong item with the correction. the logic order for the items are a, b , c and d

‘A little’ cannot be used with ‘land animals’. This should be ‘a few’ or ‘few’.
‘all year round’ or ‘the year round’ is required.
Few land animals live in the polar regions which are covered with snow all year round.

‘of’ should not be used:
Because attitudes shape behaviour, psychologists want to find out how opinions are formed.

‘dramatic’ (adjective) not ‘drama’ (noun):
The great depression serves as an example of dramatic fluctuations in the balanced wage rate.

Beeesneees, thank you so much for your availability all the time i am there. great respect to you. By the way! what is the recent method in teaching English?

Here are more problems that i need to be informed about:
1-English is the official language of New Zealand and when spoken throughout the country while Moaris speak their own language .

2-Cumulative rhymes repeat the informations and the wording earlier verses that continue for seven to twelve cycles.

3-Animals inhabiting the sea bottom can be carried the weight of the water because it buoys them.

The errors are not always/only where you have indicated they might be.

1-English is the official language of New Zealand where it is spoken throughout the country, while Maoris speak their own language.

2-Cumulative rhymes repeat the information and the wording of earlier verses and continue for seven to twelve cycles.

3-Animals inhabiting the sea bottom can carry the weight of the water because they are bouyant. - I’m not sure about this last one, as I’m unsure of the biological facts so don’t know whether I’m reading what you are saying correctly.

What about this Mr beeesneese

1-the weather …warm these days.
a-gets b-is getting c-has been getting by choosing any why?

2- Give examples of using verb to be (be) instead of is am or are without using modals as follow Subject + be …

The weather gets warm in the summer months.
The weather is getting warmer these days.
The weather has been getting warm lately.

‘is’, ‘am’ and ‘are’ are forms of the verb ‘to be’.

thank you so much beeeseneese again. What about the examples for the structure pattern : subject + be(the infinitive form) ?

You mean the infinitive form without any additional part?

being…

or with is/am/are?

am being, e.g. I am being silly. You are being clever. Yazid is being thoughtful.

Mr. beeesneese, I am very pleased of you.
Here i need your help to correct the punctuation of the senetence or any other mistakes:
(FBDO Questionnaire forms were filled for the cases afterward the case definition was established and accordingly diagnosis of cases were made.)

Also i hope to look up this one either:
A case control study was done for this outbreak. FBDO Questionnaire forms were filled for the both cases and controls, furthermore, case definition was established and accordingly diagnosis of cases were made.

also this part needs correction:
The bacterial foodborne disease is one of the important causes of foodborne outbreak. The bacteria can cause the disease through producing Exotoxines while proliferating in the contaminated food (e.g. S. aureus). Humans are considered the main source of this microbe that usually present in nostrils or on the skin and body hairs, furthermore, the toxins produced by this microbe are heat resistant.

A case control study of this outbreak was done (I’d prefer ‘completed’). FBDO Questionnaires were filled in (It’s unclear whether you mean ‘filled in’, i.e. ‘written’ or ‘filed’ i.e. ‘placed on record’) for both the cases and controls. Furthermore, a case definition was established and, accordingly, diagnoses of the cases were made.

One important cause of foodborne disease outbreak is bacteria. The bacteria can cause the disease tby producing exotoxines while proliferating in the contaminated food (e.g. S. aureus). Humans are considered to be the main source of this microbe, which usually presents in nostrils or on the skin and body hairs. Furthermore, the toxins produced by this microbe are heat resistant.
The first sentence did not make sense to me, as it seemed to be saying that the disease is the cause of an outbreak of the disease. I don’t know whether my ‘adjustments’’ are what you meant though.

what about this mr. beeesneees
(FBDO Questionnaire forms were filled for the cases afterward the case definition was established and accordingly diagnosis of cases were made.)

I thought that you would be able to improve that yourself, based on my answer to this:

filled in written but what about using afterward instead of furthermore

Usinf ‘afterward(s)’ would be okay there.

Thank you beeesneees I appreciate your help.

Here I hope you can give me examples of using the following punctuation marks
1- the use of ;
2-the use of :
3-the use of !

Hello Yazid.

Use a semi-colon(:wink:
to link two separate sentences that are closely related, turning them into one sentence:
The children came home today; they had been away for a week.

in a list that already contains commas:
Star Trek, created by Gene Roddenberry; Babylon 5, by JMS; Buffy, by Joss Whedon; and Farscape, from the Henson Company.

See also
howtolearnenglish.co.uk/look … olons.html

Add emphasis to a statement by using an exclamation mark(!) instead of a full stop as a terminating mark.
I loved the play!
See also:
howtolearnenglish.co.uk/ques … glish.html