staying or moving

Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of another place? Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion.

Moving or not moving is depending of what the person wants or objectives in his or her life ; I think it is more relating of our age . Nevertheless , factors such as family , friends , job or city influenced a big part of our decision . My arguments will be explained as follows .
The term family a group of related by blood , but more than that is a group of people that will support each other in case of going badly .More people are more close to their families that others. However , at the moment that we have to decide our future , that closeness will affect extremely our decision .Nowadays , students are more independent and mature that the issue of their families is not a big deal for them . On the other hand , most parent will not allow their children to go away easily even if it is the best for them, it is more connected to their conscience than logically .
Another fact that we should considerate is the environment that people lives ; for instance, if a busy business man have to move to the another city for unknown reason , it will be easy for him not due to family or society , but job . Depending what lifestyle and objectives has the person , will stay or move .
To simplify the idea , all human being are different from other such as different taste , wants, needs , responsibilities , characteristic . Therefore , in my judgement I prefer to move because more than see new places , I like to seek the opportunities of my life .

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the lecturer mention Charles Darwin?

Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of another place? Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion.

Moving or not moving is dependS ON what the person wants or objectives in his or her life ; I think it is more relatED of our age . Nevertheless , factors such as family , friends , job or city influenced a big part of our decision . My arguments will be explained as follows .
The term family IS a group of PEOPLE related by blood , but more than that IT is a group of people that will support each other WHEN THINGS ARE going badly.
SOME people are more close to their families that others. However , at the moment that we have to decide our future , that closeness will affect extremely our decision(.) Nowadays , students are more independent and mature that the issue of their families is not a big deal for them . On the other hand , most parentS will not allow their children to go away easily, even if it is the best for them. It is more connected to their conscience than logically .
Another fact that we should consider is the environment OF people lives ; for instance, if a busy businessman HAS to move to the another city for AN unknown reason , it will be easy for him not due to family or society ,but TO THE job . Depending ON what lifestyle and objectives the person HAS , HE will stay or move .
To simplify the idea , all human beingS are different from otherS such as HAVING different tasteS , wants, needs , responsibilities , characteristicS . Therefore , in my judgement I prefer to move because more than TO see new places , I like to seek the opportunities IN my life .
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Felip. Not a bad essay, but you must correct the errors in your punctuation.
Read an essay from Ailana and note the difference in her punctuation and yours.

Kitos. 7/10