Staying in one place or moving in searching of another place?

With the rapid development of transportation network, it seems to narrow the distance from one area to another one. People can spend the less time commuting and traveling, even moving to another area. Therefore, it becomes easier for people to remove their living places to anywhere they would like to stay than before. Nevertheless, I wouldn’t like to change my living place now, and the reasons are as follows.

In the first place, the place I am living now is comfortable and satisfying. In my country, the weather is gorgeous during spring and summer time, which always has brought the cozy wind and warm sun to us; a little chilly but not too be cold to endure during autumn and winter time, which rarely has brought the rigorous temperature to us. Then, the environment of my country is pleasing. Although there are not department stores and amusement parks in my country, several parks with green lands exit over my house, which residents can have a rest and chat in. It is a good area for people to relieve their pressure, interact with others, and let their children have fun with safe.

In the third place, the living standard in my country isn’t much higher than one in other countries. We all know that the more prosperous city you live, the higher consumption level you need to afford. Taking my country for example, the price of a piece of goods is less a quarter as much as one in my capital. Besides, I have to pay more money not only on goods but also on other aspects, such as house-renting frees and three meals a day. Accordingly, it seems that I must earn more money to afford my living expense in a capital.

Hence, I prefer staying in one place than moving to another place. I have bee used to the surroundings of my living place now and I like the inhabitants, who are warm and considerate, in my community. Moreover, the expenditure in my daily life now is much inexpensive than that I move to another city. As a result, I don’t have an intense to move until now, for I am satisfied with the place I live in.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a social sciences class (2)

With the rapid development of transportation networkS, it seems to narrow the distance from one area to another one. People can spend the less time commuting and traveling, even WHEN moving to another area. Therefore, it becomes easier for people to remove their living places to anywhere they would like to stay than before. Nevertheless, I would NOT like to change my living place now, and the reasons are as follows. ( No abbreviations allowed in the exam.)

In the first place, WHEREI am living now is comfortable and satisfying. In my country the weather is gorgeous during Spring and Summer time, which always BRINGS the GENTLE windS and warm sun to us; a little chilly but not too be cold to endure during Autumn and Winter time, which rarely has brought the rigorous temperatureS to us. Then, the environment of my country is pleasing. Although there are not department stores and amusement parks in my country, several parks with green AREAS LAY BEFORE my house, WHERE residents can have a rest and chat in. It is a good area for people to relieve their pressure, interact with others, and let their children have fun IN SAFETY.

In the third place, the living standard in my country IS NOT much higher than THAT in other countries. We all know that the more prosperous city you live, the higher consumption level you need to BE ABLE TO afford. Taking my country for example, the price of goods ARE less THAN a quarter as much as THE SAME ITEM in my capital. Besides, I have to pay more money(,) not only on goods(,) but also on other aspects, such as house-renting FEES and three meals a day. Accordingly, it seems that I must earn more money to afford my living expense in THE capital.

Hence, I prefer staying in one place RATHER than moving to another place. I have beCOME used to the surroundings of my living place now and I like the inhabitants, who are warm and considerate, in my community. Moreover, the expenditure in my daily life now is much MORE inexpensive than that IF I move to another city. As a result, I don’t have ANY INTENTION to move ON AT THE MOMENT, for I am satisfied with the place I live in.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Ryder. Again, not a bad essay. Your vocabulary is very good, and you must learn to use it to greater effect.

Kitos. 7/10

Thanks for your helpful advice. I will try to learn to use the vocabulary carefully.