stars deserve a high salary

Some people judge this issue with narrow attitude, commonly, they claim that there are workers deserving more salary because of their great efforts. After pondering this occasion from every case, I strongly disagree with these people. Since stars are main ones which can provide spectators excessive pleasure and delight with their outstanding talents.
First of all, I cannot deny the fact that scientists or doctors spent more time and they work hard, however they receive less salary than prominent ones. But, there is crucial truth that stars like actors or sportsmen provide society significant entertainment. In other words, people indulge watching or supporting them. In addition, media, comprising of celebrities, is inseparable part of our life, which gives trend to humankind inadvertently. Therefore, regardless this vogue is beneficial or unfavorable, it deserves wealth. In short, excitement that stars offer people, play an influential role in determining peoples’ bearing and style, so they merit this money.
Secondly, I want to mention a straightforward example which would clarify how superstars become affluent. Nowadays, almost everyone inclined to be a fan of various famous people. If we take into a consideration the movie, which has been watched by millions of people, and offer production one dollar per each person who observed it. I can comfortably deduce that they deserve this money, since people afford stars opportunity to earn money. Therefore, no one has a right to criticize and underestimate their job, although it doesn’t require excessively high skill and talent.
However, I concur with this statement those other sectors of employees such as governors or researchers, spent much more effort and fatigue; also they are more valuable for humanity. Nevertheless, as I claimed above we supply stars wealth and prominence. They are in this position, because of us.
In a nutshell, great pleasure and delight they offer to humanity and significant role in trending people are the most dominant factors, which make celebrities deserve their high salary. Also, there is a strict reality that people, who are opposed to this issue, are also the audience of these stars. … i am afraid that is not good, but i tried to improve it. …

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from an arts class

Some people judge this issue with a narrow attitude. In common, they claim that there are workers deserving more salary because of their great efforts. After pondering this statement from every angle, I strongly disagree with these people, because stars are the ones who can provide spectators with pleasure and delight by the use of their outstanding talents.

First of all, I cannot deny the fact that scientists or doctors spend more time and they work hard, however they do receive less salary than prominent stars. But, there is a crucial truth that stars like actors or sportsmen provide society with significant entertainment. In other words, people indulge themselves by watching or supporting them. In addition, media, comprising of celebrities, is an inseparable part of our lives, which gives trend to humankind inadvertently. Therefore, regardless whether this vogue is beneficial or unfavourable, it deserves wealth. In short, excitement that stars offer people, play an influential role in determining peoples’ bearing and style, so they merit this money.

Secondly, I want to mention a straightforward example which would clarify how superstars become affluent. Nowadays, almost everyone is inclined to be a fan of various famous people. If we take into consideration a movie that has been watched by millions of people, and offer production one dollar for each person who observed it, I can comfortably deduce that they deserve this money, since people afford stars an opportunity to earn money. Therefore, no one has a right to criticize and underestimate their jobs, although it doesn’t require excessively high skill or talent.
However, I concur with this statement those other sectors of employees such as governors or researchers, spend much more effort and time; also they are more valuable to humanity. Nevertheless, as I claimed above we supply stars wealth and prominence. They are in this position, because of us.

In a nutshell, the great pleasure and delight they offer to humanity, and the significant role in trending people, are the most dominant factors, which make celebrities deserve their high salary. Also, there is a strict reality that people who are opposed to this issue, are also the audience of these stars.

Although it wasn’t good, neither was it bad. I get the impression that you are spending far too much time concentrating on vocabulary, and not enough time on reading.
Just read … you will find all the vocabulary you require, and find it being used in the correct context!

Kitos. 8/10

hmm …thanks i will read. … actually i did what you said … i mean i read and wrote another esasy. …but i think there is a problem in forum, because i have uploaded essay, individual/team sports, after this one …
thanks again … ok then i am starting a new page in my essay life :smiley: … reading page :slight_smile:

Good. I’m sure that you will see the benefits in a very short time.