Speech Services Available

Hello,

My name is Lauren and I recently started a business to help people that are participating in the TOEFL, GRE, and TOEIC. I am a native of the United States and English is my first language. I will correct any essays or text for you and I also offer Skype services for practicing your conversational skills and speech.

Please visit my homepage at: wix.com/native_corrections/n … orrections for details and examples of my work. You can also follow me on twitter where I post vocabulary words daily for your use: twitter.com/#!/NCorrections.

I hope that you’ll be interested in my services, I’m very excited to be able to help people learn a new language.

Hello Lauren,

Thanks a lot for posting your ad on our forum. I have removed all the duplicate entries. Also, I suggest you do some research on ‘forum spam’ and ‘netiquette’.

Good luck with your business.
Torsten
PS: You want attract any customers from Germany because of promoting a website called ‘wix’. Also, your wix page doesn’t seem to be working. Maybe you should invest some more time and thought into planning your web presence before posting it all over the Internet.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: An employee introduces the intern to her co-worker[YSaerTTEW443543]