Specialize in one subject or Take classes in many subjects?

1. (075) Some universities require students to take classes in many subjects. Other universities require students to specialize in one subject. Which is better? Use specific reasons and support your answer.

Different universities require differently in students’ subject. Some put emphasis on students’ all-round development while others intent to develop students’ professional qualities. In my opinion, in most cases, people attend the university to specialize in a specific subject, even though there are a lot of reasons to take classes in many subjects.

First of all, there are innumerable things in our world that is interesting and worthwhile to study. However, we must confront to the fact that only we focus on one subject and specialize in it, can we make deep and full use of our knowledge. For example, now I am studying computer programming that I am very interested in. If the university required a lot of other subjects, I would have no enough time to deep understand in programming. Therefore, universities should require students to specialize in one subject.

Moreover, it is an undeniable fact that all-round development of a student also has a lot of advantages to name. And increasingly amount of work places require multi-disciplined person today. However, the person who still has a good command of one subject, acquired professional qualities, is more welcome by many companies that offering a stable job.

On the other hand, too many curriculums may hinder our education. Sometimes we get lost in extra curriculums and do not pay attention to regular classes. Sometimes, it would induce unnecessary wasting. For example, if an university offer a large variety of courses such as ceramic craft, theatre art, fencing and something like, in which some courses are not so popular and have no student willing to attend, would waste a lot of resources.

In conclusion, in my perspective, the advantages of specializing in one subject outweigh those of requiring to take all kinds of subjects.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why is Carlos Finlay significant?

1. (075) Some universities require students to take classes in many subjects. Other universities require students to specialize in one subject. Which is better? Use specific reasons and support your answer.

Different universities require differently in students’ subject.
SOME UNIVERSITIES REQUIRE THAT STUDENTS’ STUDY ONLY ONE SPECIFIC SUBJECT, WHILST OTHERS DO NOT.
Some /put/PLACE GREAT/ emphasis on students’ all-round development while others ARE intent /to develop/IN DEVELOPING/ students’ professional qualities. In my opinion, in most cases, people attend the university to specialize in a specific subject, even though there are a lot of reasons to take classes in many OTHER subjects.

First of all, t There are innumerable things in our world that is ARE interesting and worthwhile /to study/STUDYING. However, we must confront to the fact that IF WE only we focus on one subject and specialize in it, WE can we make deep and full use of our knowledge. For example, now AT THE MOMENT I am studying computer programming /that I am very interested in/IN WHICH I AM VERY INTERESTED.
If the university required THAT I STUDIED a lot of other subjects, I would (have no enough time/ NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME/to deep understand in programming TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THE PRINCIPLES OF PROGRAMMING.
Therefore, universities should require students to specialize in ONLY one subject.

Moreover, it is an undeniable fact that All-round development of a student also has a lot of advantages. to name.
An increasing amount of work-places require multi-disciplined PEOPLE today. However, the person who still has a good command of one subject AND acquired professional qualities, is more THAN welcome by many companies that offer a stable job.

On the other hand, ATTENDING too many curriculums may hinder our /education/PROGRESS/. Sometimes we get lost in extra curriculums and do not pay attention WHEN REQUIRED to ATTEND THESE regular classes. Sometimes, it would /induce/LEAD TO/ THE unnecessary wasting OF RESOURCES. For example, if a university WERE TO offer a large variety of courses such as ceramic craft, theatre art, fencing ETC,.and something like, THAT ARE OF LITTLE INTEREST TO MOST STUDENTS, IT WOULD INDEED BE A WASTE. in which some courses are not so popular and have no student willing to attend, would waste a lot of resources.

In conclusion; in my perspective, The advantages of specializing in one subject outweigh those of STUDENTS’ BEING requirED to /take/STUDY/ all kinds of subjects.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Ehmet. A well thought-out essay that only required some changes to your sentence structure. Concentrate on reading more.

Kitos. 8/10

Good morning Mr. Kitos. , you have helped me in revising my essays a lot. I really appreciate your generous help.