Speaking TOEFL - Practice - Would you prefer to go on a long trip by car or by...

Would you prefer to go on a long trip by car or by train? Explain with reasons and examples.

Preparation – 15 secs.
Answer – 45 secs.

[color=darkred]Thanks for your help!

Would you prefer to go on a long trip by car or by train? Explain with reasons and examples.

What are the qualities of a good teacher?

Please listen to this reply and give me your opinion and suggestion. Thank you!

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

A type of book you enjoy reading

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Answer: What are the qualities of a good teacher?

Do you prefer to talk to a family member about a personal problem, or one of your friends? Give reasons and examples to support your preference.

Please listen to this reply and give me some suggestion. Thank you!

Do you prefer to talk to a family member about a personal problem, or one of your friends? Give reasons and examples to support your preference.

Which sport do you like best?

Preparation – 15 secs.
Answer – 45 secs.

What are the qualities of a good student?

Which sport do you like best?

What are the qualities of a good student?

A type of book you enjoy reading

If you could change one thing in your country, what would you change?

If you could change one thing in your country, what would you change?

Which kind of job would you prefer: a job that is uninteresting but has a high salary, or a job you really enjoy with a moderate salary?