Speaking Practice: travel

Hi, TOPIC-- Choose to travel with somebody

Q_2Some people say that when a child moves to a new country, he should be taught in the native language of his own country. Others think that it is better to teach in a bilingual method to help the children adjust. Which method do you think is better? Use details and examples to support your opinion.

Q-3What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite place to go.

thermoregulation

underground railroad

adaptation

preference in choosing college- class size , cost or location

student opinion regarding reducing newspaper production weekly to monthly

adaptive reuse

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

problem of student --not able to choose his major

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.