Speaking English for 20 seconds a day?

Hi every body

I have a problem. I can’t recorded my voice. Each time I try to click the record voice bouton nothing happen. Firstly I have reinstalled JavaScrip but nothing else. I have changed to another computer but the same result.

I think the problem doesn’t come from my computer nor even from the connection which is excellent.

Can somebody helps me?

The steps you need to take to record your voice can be found here.
If you have problems after trying that, you will find instructions and troubleshooting steps here:

This is a long post, but you need to work through things one step at a time, checking whether your problem has been solved at the end of each step.

1 Like

Hi all, it has been a long time.

I have not been very active lately in the forum or in the skype sessions and I miss you all.

I always preferred the British accent so listen carefully and I will be glad to have any helpful comment or suggestion.

A few months ago I have started working as a volunteer translator for The Rosetta Foundation, this experience was unique and enriching. Most of the tasks I have taken were; translation and proofreading form English to Arabic. The foundation’s platform made my work easier. In fact, it enables effortless interaction, feedback and painless search for tasks that suit your skills. Even though I was unpaid, I enjoyed it and I felt fulfilled since I spend my time “fighting” for a cause I care for, it was a new form of humanitarian work.
As a language professional, I have also acquired a new set of skills that may be useful in my future career.

Fakhri

Hi everybody!
My name is Ve and I come from VietNam. It’s the third time I’ve posted my voice message. I simply want to communicate with all of you in English. So I think speaking English everyday is the best way to win.
Like most people, I tried on many methods of learning English.I’ve got up early in the morning to learn, but it hasn’t lasted long as many things went by and I almost forgot it, so I haven’t finished my project.
Now I think again and come back with more and more energy for English. Because English is the most popular language and very important. I don’t want to lose my chance to get acquainted with you

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

hello

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hello

Hello Joyce,

hi every body,i’m very happy to whrite you this message.i am very very intresting in english and i would like to speak it very quickely.I am a student at university and i try always to make every thing in english.

with my best regards

many thanks to Mr Torston

Nice trick about speaking English for 20 seconds a day…!!

2 Likes