Speaking English for 20 seconds a day?

Hello Masmori,

Many thanks for your compassion. C’est la vie! That’s life. It’s enough a bad half second, and you have to pay the price.

Apropos! I hope it isn’t late: I wish you a very Happy New Year.

Best regards:
Kati

Hello Kati,

Where were you on Sunday morning? I was waiting for you :wink: Anyways, how’s your ankle now? Hope it is getting better.

I just saw the thing you posted. Your husband is so talented.

julius

( I will post my recording as soon as a get home. I do not have the access of JAVA here at the office and I am not allowed to download here )

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hi, I don’t know what to talk about. I’m without a work since a few months. Definitely if you don’t have connections your are nothing in the world. I send many times my C.V on different companies but even a phone call did not receive. Maybe I’m not skilled… I worked at a big hotel for almost 19 months eleven years ago. Since then I don’t practice my English that’s why I forgot a lot of things. I’m 36 years old divorced. My job was very diversify as I was working in the Engineering department. I like to find out a solutions of the technical problems and I think that a few times I found out the right way of doing that correctly. For instance one time I dismounted a small calender because the the cylinder which is ironing the cloths was not moving constantly because on the four corners of this ironing cylinder there are small cylinders which are attached to four shafts which are driven by electrical motor through a chain transmission. I fixed it but the screw which was holding the small cylinder had to be tightened in a hole on the shaft which I did not make but the most important was that the machine was working for a few days without problem. After that our mechanic fix the problem correctly. I even did not use a scheme to look how does the calender is working. Maybe everything which I am talking about is not even interesting but the goal is to speak something other ways you can not be sure how you sound to the others.

I don’t have so much difficulty to speak English. My problem is to understand well. I can say I speak, I read, I write but I don’t understand the way I’d like.

I don’t get the point of your respond. I only tried to post a voice record and to see if the other people will understand the idea of my explanation. As we all know if the structure of thinking on foreign language is not as it should be in most of the cases the other people will not understand you fully.

Who is this message from? I have not answered his author. My message was addressed to Mr. Torsten explaining my real level.
Surely it is easy to understand fully the pronounced words in English when they’re followed up by the correspondent text. My difficulty is to understand when I only hear the interlocutor with no legend.

Good morning every body,
Today, I just want to let you know that the winter is coming in Antananarivo (capital of Madagascar) we feel cold in the morning and the day is too short.
For tomorow we are planning to do a final training of the UTOP (Ultra trail des Ô Plateaux) which is the one marathon competition in Madagascar, this is the second time that we will take part so we are willing to win or at least to be among on the one of the first ten.
Thanks,
Faliery

Would you prefer to take a trip by plane or train. Use reasons to support your response.

Dear Torsten and English-test-net speaking users,

That’s a very great idea to exchange our daily actions and ‘habits’ on this special space. As you know, I’m a retired bank clerk, and most of my time is dedicated to study English. This will be a busy day, as I need to keep practicing my English abilities. Besides that, I need to make some errands, as well as helping Marlene to do the dishes at lunch time. After that, it will be time to take a nap. Following it, time to work out. Tonight, another meeting in our Cathlic Charismatic Renewal local ‘headquarter’, as a friend of us will guide us throughout some new directions in order to develop couple’s relationships inside and outside home. Time to stop, so I wish a great and blessed day to all of my friends.

sorry for help, it should be helpING.

Hi Everyboby!!

I´m working right now, I have on women boutique so I waiting for customers, My stores is at Shopping Mall, so sometimes it´s so boring stay alone, with anybody to talk,
I want learn english for change my future in get a new a opportunities with a internacional company.

I read books in english and right now I reading the testament - autor Josh Grisham, I would known if someone have read this book, and can you give some indication for another book?

Hello! everyone there are many way to improve my spoken English, I can to listening a pod cast
, music or read a good book and magazine. Also is the most important to writh because
it make part of our vocabulary . If you to get to travel abrod it will be great to speak with a native spearker.

Thanks

Belinassi

HI! Friends I am here again just to hear my voice message

See you

Belinassi

Hello everyone! Could you spare some time and evaluate my speaking? Thanks in advance.

Yes Dimitris, we will evaluate your speaking skills if you record and post a voice message. Otherwise there is nothing for us to evaluate, is there?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: University professor of literature introduces herself to her new students[YSaerTTEW443543]