Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania

Hello!
My name is Hussein from Goma Drc, I’m so happy to get this appotunity to be here this time in order to perfome my English longuage because this is not my mother language so if I shall do whatever mistake please help me!
Thank!

Hello!
I come here again because still I have a problem of spelling, My friend do you think that which way is better to use in order to eliminate this problem which I have.

Hello!
I think that the best way to eliminate mistakes in writing could be writing text by listening some records, at the same time you should use english language corrector, language tool style and grammar check. The spelling and grammar check tool will find your errors by underlining it with red and/or blue lines, or with doted lines. I am.sure that practicing in this way could help you a lot!

Hi! I agree Bichwa and I can add reading books (any king of books or magazines that you enjoy) in English language :).

Papatyaesin! Your words really give me strengh! I will try to enter this site for pause when I am at work instead of smoking, but the problem is that I will keep sit down! What should I do, in order to stand up and have a little “stroll”?
Nice day, my friend!
Lorena

Okay!
Thanks for encouraging me and give me good surpport in order to be good speaker as well as writer, so how about watching and listening to Cnn and Sky news there is any techniques which better to use as to understand what they are taking about! for it’s so difficult for me to understand each word!
Thanks.

Here we.go, I think the best web/channel for listening and enjoying diverse of subjects that I prefer is:
ted.com

I will try this site today in my first pause I will have and I will let you know my opinion.

www.TED.com is absolutely wonderful site, to listen and to learn, to improve the language skills, such as: spelling, reading, understanding, listening etc. Besides it, the speeches are with subtitles too, so you can listen and follow English speaking/spelling correctly. I found this site very fruitful and profitable for myself. I hope you will find it practical too!
sincerely,

Good morning! I got no time to try that site, but today I will reserve several minutes to acces it!
But! I can tell you that this is the third day I didn`t smoke! I went outside for a stroll instead of smoking and I am very proud of me! :slight_smile:
Full of love,
Lorena!

great Lorena!
Congrats my dear!
KR

Yes! And here it is almost the end of my work day and I still am strong enough! (At home I do not smoke anyway because of my children!)
I trully thank you for being besides me!

Very happy and self-confident!
Lorena