Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania

Hello! I am Lorena from Romania. I used to speach French and English very well. AS the time passed and my life was that way never needed talking in foreign languages, i forgot lots of words. SO I am here on this site, to improve my English, because it`s such a pity to wast the knowledge you used to have… I am 36 years old, I am a mother of 2, I got a job and a little bussiness (ONG) wich works in supporting children in sport activities for a healthy and active life. We are implementing now 2 sport projects. I work a lot, but I still get time to improve my English. I would be glad if you will help me in this issue. All the best! Lorena

Hello! I’m Hussein from Goma Republic of Congo! I’m 40 years old, I’m doing my bussiness here, I’m married, I’m a toll, I’m interesting in learning english which is spoken all over the world, this is my first time to be here in this forum, I need support and cooperation from any one here in order to expand my lever of tooking and writting, If i have done a mistake please correct me becourse this is not my mother tongue language. Thanks.

Hello, Hussein! And welcome on English forum! I will try to correct you, but you have to know that I am not a moderator here on this site and i may have some mistakes too… SO… Here I can find some mistakes in your letter: Im toll, correct its Im tall; Im interesting, correct its Im interested; to expand my lever of tooking, correct its to perform my talking level; becourse, correct its because; my mother tongue language, correct it`s my mother language.

Hello! I’m Hussein from Goma Republic of Congo! I’m in business here. I’m 40 years old. I’m married, I’m tall, I’m interesting in learning English, which is spoken all over the world. This is my first time on this forum, I need support and cooperation from anyone here in order to expand my levels of talking and writing. If I have made a mistake, please correct me because English is not my mother tongue language.

We thank you, Beeesneees!

Thanks so much my friend for giving me the light about this intrested language which is spoken all over the world still i need your company for each and everthing if i shall do mistake related spelling or onother things please correct me and i know one day i shall now well.

I’m very happy to receive your msg which allow me to be aware about what i wanted to do in order to perfom my level of tolking and writting,

Corrected:
I’m very happy to receive your message which tells me what I need to do in order to improve my level of speaking and writing.

1. Use a spellchecker or other system for checking your spelling.
  2. Proper nouns (including the word ‘English’ always begin with a capital letter.
  3. The pronoun ‘I’ is always written as a capital letter, regardless of its position in a sentence.
  4. ‘Message’ not ‘msg’. Don’t fall into the bad habit of using SMS abbreviations in other media.

This is so usefull, I learn a lot while you are correcting our friend, Bichwa! Thank you, Beeesneees!

useful
-only one l

Thanks my friend for giving me cooperation concern this beautiful language, because i need it i will not tired to ask you in order to perform my lever i know that if i try try one day i will be high! please my friend don’t be tired for any message which i shall write to you.
Thanks alot!

Thanks my friend for giving me cooperation concern this beautiful language, because i need it i will not tired to ask you in order to perform my lever i know that if i try try one day i will be high! please my friend don’t be tired for any message which i shall write to you.
Thanks alot!

I see you are still making the errors I pointed out in your earlier post.

Hello my friend I want to know about you at what time you are online for whole day? Please my friend if I shall make a mistake don’t hesitate tell me because that is the way of learning!

Hey guys,
I am very happy being back to this forum. I used to be here a few years ago, and then suddenly I just moved away for a while, then I forgot my password and user name, and so… but, but… the reason was because I was very busy, very stressed and under pressure of work, ever day obligation and of course raising my twin babies!
So, now, I am here again, very happy to be part of these conversations, to improve my English much better, and to learn new things!

Hey guys,
I am very happy being back to this forum. I used to be here a few years ago, and then suddenly I just moved away for a while, then I forgot my password and user name, and so… but, but… the reason was because I was very busy, very stressed and under pressure of work, ever day obligation and of course raising my twin babies!
So, now, I am here again, very happy to be part of these conversations, to improve my English much better, and to learn new things!

Hey guys,

Hey guys,

Hi Papatyaesin!
And welcome back! This is very interesting because it happened to me the same! I got busy, then I forgot my password (lucky me I remembered it! so I use this site with the same ID) and here I am now since/for (I don`t know wich one is correct) several days! I am very happy to rediscover this site wich helps me to improve my english language and, why not, to meet new people all around the world! I will tell you a little secret: I am using this site from my office, this is the way I relaxe and disconnect myself from work for several minutes :). And by the way, I am to use this site instead of smoking, because… yes, I am in the middle of a hard streagle with cigarettes!

I hope I hear news from you soon!
Lorena

Hello @Lorena29!
Thank you, I am very glad that I`m back… being happy to exchange our ideas and experiences and of course relaxing a little bit (while we catch a break from working).
Just as you, and the majority, I am in the office right now, and I am just relaxing and enjoying these conversations :slight_smile: ) on this very hot hot sunny day in our city!
Also, this could be a nice engagement for you to quit smoking, or at least to reduce to few of cigarettes!!
I am trying to do the same thing, so I am wishing for both of us a successful struggle, and fruitful conversations in the future! See you soon! Have a nice day!
C.U.