Speak spontaneously!

Hello again,
great article about wine.

Dear friends,

Now I have “The Independent on Sunday: Final drum roll for Ringo’s birthplace”, by Richard Books, and from Speak Up #265 (year 2009).

I hope you like it.

Thanks to Mauricio for his ever-present attention.

Have a great Sunday.

José Sarto Silva

Dear friends,

Now, it is time for “Stand-Up Comedy: The Lord of Laughs”, from Speak Up 267.

I hope you like it.

My best wishes and thanks for your attention.

José Sarto Silva

Dear friends,

Yes, every English learner has his/her own difficulties as far as speaking naturally is concerned.

Yesterday,I learned the importance of fillers in order to make our speech relaxed and more natural.

For those friends who will read this message, post some questions that will be recorded in this fantastic space of English-test.net.

My question for today is “Why do I study English?”.

Thanks for your attention.

JoséSarto Silva

Dear friends,

Let me see if the Java programme will run on this time.

José Sarto

test

JoséSartoSilva

Another practice with fillers.

Thanks for your paticence. -:slight_smile:

José Sarto Silva

My last recording:
the endings is a problem: I noticed keepING cDIII keeping workING and monEYYYY.

Sometimes, my speaking had not the rite speed, I mean a normal one, not too fast neither too slowly. I don’t know if the fillers wereused appropriately. ha!

José Sarto Silva

crisis; I should also say a moment of political instability (a synonym).

Dear friends,

Here I go again.
Theme of today; If I were the Brazilian President.

This time I will pay attention to my rhythm of speaking as well as the endings of the words.

José Sarto Silva

Dear friends,

Resuming the subject “If I were the Brazilian President”.

Tks for your attention.

José Sarto Silva

Dear friends,

I found this “How Well Does Your Country Speak English” on Learning English from VOA - Voice of America -, and as I consider it very interesting,I’m going to pass it tomy English speaking friends.

I hope you like it.

Have a blessed Sunday.

José Sarto Silva
My goal now is improving even more and more my English knowledge. That’s a pity that just a few people, like me, are getting the most out of this very invaluable site as far as speaking English is concerned. I hope that I’m not being unfair to some people all over the world.

Dear friends,

I found this “How Well Does Your Country Speak English” on Learning English from VOA - Voice of America -, and as I consider it very interesting,I’m going to pass it tomy English speaking friends.

I hope you like it.

Have a blessed Sunday.

José Sarto Silva
My goal now is improving even more and more my English knowledge. That’s a pity that just a few people, like me, are getting the most out of this very invaluable site as far as speaking English is concerned. I hope that I’m not being unfair to some people all over the world.

Dear friends,

I found this “How Well Does Your Country Speak English” on Learning English from VOA - Voice of America -, and as I consider it very interesting, I’m going to pass it to my English speaking friends.

I hope you like it.

Have a blessed Sunday.

José Sarto Silva
ETN is having some technical problems right now, so tomorrow I will be coming back here to record myvoicemessage. Tks.

I didn’t likemy first ‘education’. Finally,REgion.

Dear friends,

Here I go again.

Brazilian people lived another horrible week, and its associated with “The Petrobras Scandal”

Tks for your attention.

José Sarto Silva
Now,my goal is improving even more and more my English knowledge.

Dear friends,

Some reading from VOA (Voiceof America) Learning English. Today, I have the initial part of “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow” by Washington Irving.

When have the chance, as the site presents readings in three levels, and all ofthem are read slowly. Also, it is a very good material for English classes for foreigners.

And thanks again to English-test.net for this invaluable space given to us.

José Sarto Silva

begAAAN, sEEEN, sOOON,and wiLLLd. I liked my intonation.

Dear friends,

Here comes the final part of “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow” byWashington Irving.

José Sarto Silva

Dear friends,

Here comes ‘A Princess of Mars’ by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Part One.

This part one will be recorded in two practices.

José Sarto Silva