Speak spontaneously!

Dear friends,

A reading “Is Honesty The Best Policy?”, from Speak Up #138. I hope you like it.

Thanks for your time and patience.

José Sarto

Dear friends,

Not, it is time for “The Irish Miracle”, from Speak Up #138, by Moira Shea.

Thanks for your attention.

J. Sarto

Dear friends,

Now, the article “TheGreat Little Trains of Wales”, from Speak Up #138. Some’difficult’ pronunciation: The Ffestiniog Railway usedto transport slate from Blaenau Ffestioniog to Porthmadog… At Dduallt… Tan-y-Bwlch… is the Talyllyn Railway… from Tywyn on the coast to Nant Gwernol…

Thanks for your time.

José Sarto

The place name pronunciation you find difficult is not even written in English, so well done for trying.

Dear friends,

This time an article about BBC,from Speak Up #137.

José Sarto

Dear friends.

Another article from Speak Up #137, by Kerry McMillan.

WOMAD - World of Music,Arts and Dance.

Thanks for your time.

J.Sarto

Dear friends,

Still ‘attached to’ Speak Up #137, here comes “Writersand Places: A Shropshire Lad”, by Mark Worden.

I hope you like it.

José Sarto

Dear friends,

To complement the previous reading, now some inteviews, in the part entitled “Those Blues, Remembered Hills”.

Thanks.

José Sarto

Dear friends,

Now it is time to present you “California Hell Niño”, by Justin Ratcliffe, fromSpeak Up #137.

José Sarto

Dear friends,

Here comes “Writer and Places - Los Angeles: More Than a Movie”, by Mark Worden,from Speak Up #134.

Thanks for your time.

José Sarto

Dear friends,

The final part of “Writers and Places - Los Angeles: Morethan a Movie” and an interview part.

J.Sarto

Dear friends,

Finally, I’m back.

I had some problems with my previous headset, and I have a new one now. Time to practice as much as possible our loved English language.

Have a great Sunday.

José Sarto

Dear Friends,

Finally, due to a new headset, I’m able to record “California Hell Niño”, from Speak Up #137, by Justin Ratcliffe.

José Sarto

Dear Friends,

Now, “On the Road,The Cadillac Connection”, from Speak Up #137, by Mark Worden.

Thanks for your time.

José Sarto

Dear friends,

As I promised you yesterday,here comes “TheBattle of the Sexes - Proud to BeMe”, from Speak Up #134.

I hope you enjoy it.

Have a great week.

José Sarto Silva
Brazil

Hello Jose,

Hello Yuri,

Time to practice.

I willuse this special recording tool,in order to evaluate my speaking under 'stress"

José Sarto

Hi! I have to send 2 message because of the limit of sending private message. I want to join free Skype sessions.

Toefl practice.

Just to be able to listen to my ‘developed’ speeches.

J.Sarto