Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible....

Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible, while others prefer to live with their families for a longer time. Which option do you think it is better?

In my opinion, it is better to become an independient person as soon as we can. Because, even if I believe that family should never be totally aparted, to live alone at a young age will help a person in his developement. That is something I have always believed and will always do.

To move out from our parents house will make us more responsable. At this point, people depend only by themselfs. The decisions they make will influence them a lot more, because they will be the ones that will suffer or enjoy the result of these. And that is the main reason I have to support my thesis. People have to see how the real world looks like, away from daddy’s roof, where everything seems so quietly, where they are safe and will always have someone who will be there to fix the problems they created. It’s a very complicate change. And, and the younger you start the process, the better. These young adults willl see in the future how this choice will make them better and wise persons.

I left my parents house a few years ago at the age of 17, in order to receive a better education in a foreign country. And I think that this was the best descition I could ever made. Because it has helped me to become an responsable man, who has learned how to cook, who cleans his house all by himself, who knows which decisions are the ones that have to be taken, who has learned a lot about life. I know And I could not have done this by staying with my parents, because there I was no obligated to do these things.

So, to go away from our parents house may be hard at the beginning, I accept that (I have suffered that), but, at a long-therm, it’s better to do it when you are young and able to accept changes faster. Because somewhen, you will be live alone. Or do you plan to live at your parents house with your wife and your children?

Thanks to the one who will use his/her time to correct this :slight_smile:

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor on the possibility of life on Mars

In my opinion, it is better to become an independient person as soon as we can. Because, even if I believe that family should never be totally aparted, to live alone at a young age will help a person in his developement. That is something I have always believed and will always do.

To move out from our parents house will make us more responsable. At this point, people depend only on themselves. The decisions they make will influence them a lot more, because they will be the ones that will suffer or enjoy the result of these. And that is the main reason I have to support my thesis. People have to see how the real world looks like, away from daddy’s roof, where everything seems so quietly, where they are safe and will always have someone who will be there to fix the problems they created. It’s a very complicate change. And, and the younger you start the process, the better. These young adults willl see in the future how this choice will make them better and wise persons.

I left my parents house a few years ago at the age of 17, in order to receive a better education in a foreign country. And I think that this was the best descition I could ever made. Because it has helped me to become an responsable man, who has learned how to cook, who cleans his house all by himself, who knows which decisions are the ones that have to be taken, who has learned a lot about life. I know And I could not have done this by staying with my parents, because there I was noT obligated to do these things.

So, to go away from our parents house may be hard at the beginning, I accept that (I have suffered that), but, at a long-therm, it’s better to do it when you are young and able to accept changes faster. Because somewheRE, IN LIFE you will HAVE TO LIVE be live alone. Or do you plan to live at your parents house with your wife and your children? :P!

Good Essay! :slight_smile: And I completely agree with you. Only if people can make my parents understand that too :frowning:

Haha! thanks a lot for taking your time to help me… are you still living with them? I couldn’t picture mylsef going back to that house, even if I miss them a lot… but i actually enjoy living alone :smiley:

Yup stuck in a rut!