Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher.

Dear teachers:
Please evaluate my essay, thanks in advance.

TOPIC 17: Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay.

There are always exist different point of views among individuals when discuss certain thing, the importance of a teacher in teaching process is not an exception. People may argue that they can learn effectively without the help of a teacher. However, my personal experience and actual observation of my life bring me the conclusion that it is great if we learn with a teacher, for following reasons.

First, how little kids could learn thing without the help of teacher? No one could refuse the significance role of a teacher in the first phase of kid’s education. First and second grade pupil is so young that they can study alone. At this early stage of development, kids just want to play with each other and don’t take serious care about education. They absolutely need the help of teacher to catch up with their schooling. This is where a teacher coming. With their professional education and training, they know how to encourage student to engage and pay attention in class and which material is good or necessary for students to work on.

Besides the experience in training people, teachers sometime play the role of controller at school. Young pupils are always full with energy and ready for outdoor activities instead of focus to lectures in class. By assign home-works or assignments, they force students keep on track with the study materials and education progress. Without teachers and their requisites, I’m sure that there are not much students at that young ages consciousness with what they are doing and seriously take part in their school duties.

Next, some may say the role of teacher play less important when learner get older and can manage their own study. I think they get their own point, but not all. In some particular field of study, teacher is still significant. Take linguistic as a case example. It is truth that there are a lot of books, audio books, video instructions so that a person can study alone, but it take a long period of time to learn, and master that language. I myself spent years of self-study English, I can read, I can listen, I can write but I cannot even open my mouth to speak. I am so afraid of making mistake with my “robot” pronunciation, previously I have no teacher to help my correct my wrong accent. Awareness of making mistake and with a help from English teacher at Language school I recently go to are definitely bring me benefit in English studying.

As I was saying, people have their own opinion of the need of a teacher in their learning. In my point of view, I would argue that it is undeniable of how important teacher play their role in my learning, and I would always thank to all of my teacher I would have in my life.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture in social science class

There are always exist Different point of views among individuals EXIST when discuss certain thingS, LIKE the importance of a teacher in teaching process is not an exception. People may argue that they can learn effectively without the help of a teacher. However, my personal experience and actual observation of my life bringS me TO the conclusion that it is great if we learn with a teacher, for following reasons.

FirstLY, how little kids cAN learn thing without the help of teacher? No one cAN refuse the significanT role of a teacher in the first phase of kid’s education. First and second grade pupil is so young that HE/SHE can NOT study alone. At this early stage of development, kids just want to play with each other and don’t take serious care about education. They absolutely need the help of teacher to catch up with their schooling. This is where a teacher comES. With their professional education and training, they know how to encourage studentS to engage and pay attention in class and which material is good or necessary for students to work on.

Besides the experience in training people, teachers sometime play the role of controller at school. Young pupils are always full OF energy and ready for outdoor activities instead of focusING ON to lectures in class. By assignING home-works or assignments, they force students keep on track with the study materials and education progress. Without teachers and their requisites, I’m sure that there are not mANY students at that young ages consciousness with what they are doing and seriously take part in their school duties.

Next, some may say the role of teacher BECOMES less important when learner getS older and can manage their own study. I think they get their own point, but not all. In some particular fieldS of KNOWLEDGE, A teacher’S GUIDANCE is still significant. Take linguistic as a case example. It is truth that there are a lot of books, audio books, video instructions so that a person can study alone, but it takeS a long period of time to learn, and master that language. I myself spent years of self-study TO LEARN English, I can read, I can listen, I can write but I cannot even open my mouth to speak. I WAS so afraid of making mistake with my “robot” pronunciation, SINCE previously I haD no teacher to help mE correct my wrong accent. Awareness of making mistakSe and with a help from AN English teacher at Language school I recently go to, IS definitely bring me benefitING in LEARNING English LANGUAGE studying.

As I was saying, people have their own opinion of the need of a teacher in their learning. In my point of view, I would argue that it is undeniable of how important teacher playS their role in my learning, and I would always thank to all of my teacherS I would have in my life.

THEY IS USED FOR PLUARAL.
HE/SHE IS USED FOR SINGULAR. PUPIL IS SINGULAR.

You have to work on your Grammar, READING in order to write better. Read Reader Digest, or other books. Enhance your vocabulary. Improve your sentence structure. Learn a new word, make atleast 5 sentences. This way you will get better. Good Luck! 5/10

Thanks Katty2010 for your quick response and advice. I am trying my best to get my English better!
Have a nice day!