Some people think that the family is the most important influence on young adults

Some people think that the family is the most important influence on young adults. Other people think that friends are the most important influence on young adults. Which view do you agree with? Use examples to support your position.

Nowadays young adults have been influenced because of many different factors, such as that of family, friends, television programs and so on. Some people may hold the opinion that family is the most important influence on young adults. Others have a different attitude. As far as I am concerned, I strongly believe that friends are the most significant influence on young adult’s life. The reasons why I believe so are; working parents and deficiency of education.

The first and most important reason is the working parents. Today, many parents have to work together because of economic reasons. Alone children have started to rely on their friends in many ways. Families do not care about the differences of their children behaviors. As a result of this, children start to think like their friends and they do not want to accept social pressures. For instance, when I was child, I wanted to attach a chain on my jean. Although this behavior is not wrong for many people, In my country, it is a wrong behavior in these years. So, although my family didn’t allow me to attach chain on my jean, I did it.

The second reason is deficiency is education. Families want to have control their children. On the other hand, children want to have free in some cases. If you oppress on your children, they do not obey yours all rules. Hence, families should learn the real methods to control children. Researches show that, many young adults have used the cigarette. If you can success to get adequate education your children, they do not start smoking by influencing their friends.

In a word, it is not wrong to say that, Nowadays, families has the second position to manipulate their children. By all means, there are a lot of people who may think differently because they have some differences in terms of culture or education level. They may even be right. From my point of view, because of the reasons I have mentioned above, I agree with this statement that children can manipulated easily by their friends.

Also I read your comments, I will try to activate them quickly. By the way, I have 5 months to pass TOEFL and I think that If I keep to write you, I will learn many writing rules over time… Thank you for everything.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the lecturer mention Charles Darwin?

Some people think that the family is the most important influence on young adults. Other people think that friends are the most important influence on young adults. Which view do you agree with? Use examples to support your position.

Nowadays young adults have been influenced because of many different factors, such as that of family, friends, television programs and so on. Some people may hold the opinion that family is the most important influence on young adults. Others have a different attitude. As far as I am concerned, I strongly believe that friends are the most significant influence on young adult’s LIVES. The reasons why I believe so are; working parents and THE deficiency IN education.

The first and most important reason is the working parents. Today, many parents have to work together because of economic reasons. OFTEN alone(,) children have started to rely on their friends in many ways. Families do not care(,) OR ARE OFTEN UNAWARE(,) about the differences IN their children’S behavior. As a result of this, children start to think like their friends(,) and they do not want to accept social pressures.
For instance, when I was child, I wanted to attach a chain on my jeanS. Although this behavior is not wrong for many people, in my country, it WAS a wrong behavior in these years AT THAT TIME(,) so, although my family didn’t allow me to attach A chain on my jeanS, I did SO.

The second reason is THE deficiencIES IN education. Families want to have control OF their children. On the other hand, children want to have freeDOM in some cases. If you oppress on your children, they do not obey your all rules. Hence, families PARENTS should learn the real methods IN controlLING THEIR children. Researches show that, many young adults have used the SMOKED cigaretteS. If you can successFULLY to get adequate educatE your children, they WILL NOT BE INFLUENCED INTO SMOKING BY THEIR FRIENDS. not start smoking by influencing their friends.

In a word, it is not wrong to say that nowadays families has the TAKE second position IN manipulatING their children. By all means, t There are a lot of people who may think differently because they have some differences in terms of culture or education level. They may even be right. From my point of view, because of the reasons I have mentioned above, I agree with this statement that children can BE manipulated easily manipulated by their friends.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning RL. You become better with each posting. This was a very disturbing, yet very true, essay. Well done for having a different approach to the topic.

Kitos. 8/10