Some people think that physical strength is more important for success in sport,while other people think that mental strength is more important

DEAR TEACHER. CAN YOU CHECK MY ESSAY. I KNOW I HAVE MANY MISTAKES.

There are many debates about whether physical or inner strength has led to success in sports. From my perspective , I believed that both these factors are necessary for an athelete to be successful.
On the other hand, it is obvious that physical fitness is an important aspect of not only sport but also heath living. The muscular strength and one’s capbility,expertise for a particular sport can enhance their ability to perform through hours of rigorous practise. This can be done by going to the gym, running or partaking in a sport club which helps them keep fit , building a strong body. Additionally, physical strength can also alleviate the ability to be injuried during training and competition period.
On the other hand, mental toughness is a vital factor which contributes to success of atheletes . They will keep a better performance if they maitain their comfortable and confidence feeling during the competition . Mental strength will also give them the power to make a decision and stay on target no matter what . For example, chess is a game that requests players sharp intelligence , it can be the high chance of beating their opponents .
In conclusion, both physical or mental strength are indispensable factors for sportmen in order to reach any set goals in sport.

3 Likes

Hello Luong, welcome to our forum. Please tell us more about yourself and what exactly you expect from us? Yes, as you have stated, you make a number of very basic mistakes so instead of trying to write essays you might want to start reading more.

Best regards,
Torsten

2 Likes