Some people say that computers have made life easier and more convenient. Other people say that computers have made life more complex and stressful. Opinion

HI, CAN YOU CORRECT AND RATE MY ESSAY?
Undoubtfully, computers have become an indespensable part of our technological age. Some people say that computers have made life easier and more convenient, while others people believe that computers have made life more complex and stressful. In my opinion, the former statement holds true for a variety of reasons.
First of all, computers can support Internet connection. Connecting a computer to the Internet unlocks its full potential. Once connected, choices and available options are almost limitless. On the Internet, there are many social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, which can allow distant and convenient communication. Also, thanks to the net, students can get access to a variety of learning courses and plenty of useful references for their studies. Another selling point is that during the Covid 19 pandemic, despite the constant disruptions in schooling, students could maintain their studies by attending lectures on Zoom, Meet and Microsoft Team. Besides, the Internet can be an abudant source of information. Just with a click of a mouse, Internet users can be kept posted about the lastest events that is happening all around the globe. What’s more, it can provide us with a lot of films, music videos and other kinds of entertainment, which is a great way of eliminating stress and tension.
Secondly, computers increase work efficiency. For instance, when companies run their business with the help of computers, they can store millions of documents, financial transaction, check employees attendance, performance report, and video conference with other countries associates.
Last but not least, computers have significantly supported important fields in our life. In the medical field, computers can help diagnose diseases, monitor patients and perform operations. Also, computers play vital roles in the military operations; where most of the weapons are controlled by computers and hence helps in safeguarding the country. Besides, they can be applied in building satellites, thermal plants and defence operation. Computers can forecast natural disasters, hence we can take precautionary steps and timely evacuation can be made to save thousands of life.
To conclude, computers are of paramount importance in our lives. However, if we don’t use computers properly, it can easily spoil our lives. Therefore, it is imperative that every person be a smart computer user.

3 Likes

I really enjoyed reading your writing. I found it really interesting and I would like to help. Please find below a corrected version. Kindly note, that I am neither a professional proofreader nor an English expert.

Undoubtfully, computers have become an indispensable part of our technological age. Some people say that computers have made life easier and more convenient, while others believe that computers have made life more complex and stressful. In my opinion, the former statement holds true for a variety of reasons.
First of all, computers can support Internet connection. Connecting a computer to the Internet unlocks its full potential. Once connected, choices and available options are almost limitless. On the Internet, there are many social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, which can allow distant and convenient communication. Also, thanks to the net, students can get access to a variety of learning courses and plenty of useful references for their studies. Another selling point is that during the Covid 19 pandemic, students could maintain their studies by attending lectures on Zoom, Meet and Microsoft Teams despite the constant disruptions in schooling. Besides, the Internet can be an abundant source of information. Just with a click of a mouse, Internet users can be kept posted about the latest events that are happening all around the globe. What’s more, it can provide us with a lot of films, music videos and other kinds of entertainment, which is an excellent way of eliminating stress and tension.
Secondly, computers increase work efficiency. For instance, when companies run their business with the help of computers, they can store millions of documents, make financial transactions, check employees’ attendance, write performance reports, and organize video conferences with other associates from foreign countries.
Last but not least, computers have significantly supported important fields in our life. In the medical field, computers can help diagnose diseases, monitor patients, and perform operations. Also, computers play vital roles in the military operations, where most of the weapons are controlled by computers and hence helps in safeguarding the country. Besides, they can be applied in building satellites, thermal plants, and defense operations. Computers can forecast natural disasters; hence we can take precautionary steps, and timely evacuation can be made to save thousands of lives.
To conclude, computers are of paramount importance in our lives. However, if we don’t use computers properly, it can easily spoil our lives. Therefore, it is imperative that every person must be a smart computer user.

2 Likes