Some people prefer to work for themselves, others prefer to work for an employer

Hi Kitos, could you rate my essay please ?
Thanks in advance.

Some people prefer to work for themselves or own a business, others prefer to work for an employer. Would you rather be self-employed, work for someone else or own business

Many people might find it reasonable owning a business or working for themselves. However, i personally believe that working for someone else has more advantageous points than owning a business. Let us have a look at some of the reasons that make me think so.

First of all, owning a business means a stressful work-life in all aspects. I have seen this consequence of being a business owner during my 3 year of working in a family owned company. My boss seemed always worried about somethings and seemed in haste, i can barely remember that he smiled. So, having your own business brings stressful days which may also cause health problems, into your life.

Another reason that i prefer to be an employee is that, when working hour is up you can quit the office and drive your home thinking of which movie would be interesting to see in the evening. On the other hand, i am sure that working hours and problems of an employer never come to an end, at least in his mind. I would not like to spend my life working all the time. We all need some leisure time to be socialized and relaxed.

Last but not least, an employee has always the opportunity of changing job. You can even change the sector in which you are employed. For example, after graduating from university i worked in finance sector, but now i am working in automotive industry. An employee has the possibility to change the city or the country in which he works, if he is competent enough. However, the same is not valid for a business owner.

To sum up, i strongly claim that being an employee rather than an employer has many benefits, such as more freedom, opportunities and less stress in life. I have only one life to lead and i am not in favor of wasting it.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and his assistant

Many people might find it reasonable owning a business or working for themselves. However, (I) personally believe that working for someone else has more advantageous points than owning a business. Let us have a look at some of the reasons that make me think so.

First of all, owning a business means a stressful work-life in all REspects. I have seen this consequence of being a business owner during my 3 year of working in a family owned company. My boss seemed always worried about EVERYthing and ALWAYS seemed in haste(.) (I) can barely remember that he EVER smiled. So, having your own business brings stressful days which may also cause health problems, IN your life.

Another reason that (I) prefer to be an employee is that, when THE working hour is FINISHED you can quit the office and drive your home(,) thinking of which movie would be interesting to see in the evening. On the other hand, (I) am sure that working hours and problems of an employer never come to an end, at least in his mind. I would not like to spend my life working all the time. We all need some leisure time to be social and relaxed.

Last but not least, an employee always has the opportunity of changing jobS. You can even change the sector in which you are employed. For example, after graduating from university (I) worked in THE finance sector, but now (I) am working in THE automotive industry. An employee has the possibility to change the city or the country in which he works, if he is competent enough. However, the same is not valid for a business owner.

To sum up, (I) strongly claim that being an employee rather than an employer has many benefits, such as more freedom, opportunities and less stress in life. I have only one life to lead and (I) am not in favor of wasting it.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good afternoon Nouma. A very good essay, but I was taken aback to see you using lower-case I. Surely you are aware that this is a glaring fault in your composition.

Kitos. 8/10

Thanks for your comments Kitos. I should have remembered your warning about I’s