Some people prefer to spend their free time outdoors...

Topic: Some people prefer to spend their free time outdoors. Other people prefer to spend their leisure time indoors. Would you prefer to be outside or would you prefer to be inside for your leisure activities? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

A lot of people go out to have a little fun. They swim in beaches, play basketball and some stroll in malls. There are others who stay at home to watch the television, play some music or manipulate computers. I prefer the latter, I stay home to sleep, chat or mingle with my friends online or clean my messy room. Different people prefer various ways to make a day worthwhile.

A nurse has a tight schedule, because of this, having a relaxing sleep at home is heaven for some. It is very tiring to work in an eight hour shift, 5 days a week. I personally feel very relaxed and refreshed when I get enough sleep. After having a good sleep, I then clean my room. Sleeping and arranging things makes me feel happier. A lot of people sleep on their day offs to regain strength and feel better.

Another, some people love to view their friends in the internet, meet and greet new people and send e-mails and greetings with each other. Others play games and compete with other players. The internet is another cheap way to spend time, people would not have to spend a lot of money, like, having trips to beaches. For me, I use the internet for entertainment and to study and review some subjects. Also, it is better to stay at home, plug in the air conditioner and turn on the personal computer and browse the internet. It also keeps me away from the torturing heat of the sun.

As a conclusion, a lot of people would prefer to stay at home because of, but not limited to, what I have stated; some, the otherwise. In my experience, I prefer to stay at home since it saves me money, I could hide from the hot weather of summer and I could do the best activity I love, which is sleeping.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor on the possibility of life on Mars

Topic: Some people prefer to spend their free time outdoors. Other people prefer to spend their leisure time indoors. Would you prefer to be outside or would you prefer to be inside for your leisure activities? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

A lot of people go out to have a little fun. They swim in beaches, play basketball and some stroll in malls. There are others who stay at home to watch the television, play some music or manipulate computers. I prefer the latter, I stay home to sleep, chat or mingle with my friends on-line or clean my messy room. Different people prefer various ways to make a day worthwhile.

A nurse has a tight schedule, because of this, having a relaxing sleep at home is heaven for some. It is very tiring to work in an eight hour shift, 5 days a week. I personally feel very relaxed and refreshed when I get enough sleep. After having a good sleep, I then clean my room. Sleeping and arranging things makes me feel happier. A lot of people sleep on their days off to regain strength and feel better.

Some people love to view their friends in the Internet, meet and greet new people and send e-mails and greetings TO each other. Others play games and compete with other players. The Internet is another cheap way to spend time FOR people would not have to spend a lot of money, like, having trips to beaches. For me, I use the Internet for entertainment and to study and review some subjects. Also, it is better to stay at home, plug in the air conditioner and turn on the personal computer and browse the Internet. It also keeps me away from the torturing heat of the sun.

As a conclusion, a lot of people would prefer to stay at home because of, but not limited to, what I have stated; some, the otherwise. In my experience, I prefer to stay at home since it saves me money, I could hide from the hot weather of summer and I could do the best activity I love, which is sleeping.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kitos. 8/10