Some people prefer to play team sports, while others prefer to play individual sp

Please check and review my essay.

Some people prefer to play team sports, while others prefer to play individual sports. Discuss the advantages of each. Then indicate which you prefer and why.

Playing sports is good for health and it’s a good habit as well. It does not matter whether you play team sports or individual sports. Only interests matter. Therefore, both have their own advantages. These are as follows.

First, I would like to describe the advantages of team sports. Those people prefer to play team sports get the habit of adjustment and become friendly as well. In team sports many players play the game together. Therefore, everybody adjust themselves according to others and try to make friend. This habit is not good only in play ground but out side players can take the benefit of this habit. Furthermore, in team sports, burden to win the game distribute among many players. Therefore, players do not have stress in their mind. They feel relaxed during the game. In team sports if team win the match the credit will go to all players. So those players who do not work hard get the praise.

Individual sports also have many advantages. In individual sports players manage all the things according to their conveniences. Whenever, feel better and find the time player can go and play the game. In individual games, players have more chance to show their skills. The reason is all the game is depends on one player. In addition to this, people can play most of the individual games in small area. Hence, many people prefer to play individual games. In individual games if player work hard and win the match then he is the only point of attraction. No one can take the place of his.

In my view team sports is much better as compared to individual sports. In team sports people get the habit of adjustment, become friendly and learn the things from others as well. I feel these are the most important aspects of life. If people know all these things they can never be fail in life. So for the long term success team sports are good to play.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and his assistant