Some people believe that university students should be required to attend classes

[color=darkred]Hi!, i’m looking for some help checking my essay…thanks!!

Some people believe that university students should be required to attend classes. Others believe that going to classes should be optional for students. Which point of view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and details to explain your answer.

Nowadays exist two believes in what students should do in the study process on the university. Some people believe that university students should be requires attending classes. Others believe that going to classes should be optional. I think that university students should be required to attend classes because they can ask questions, get some guide from their tutors and they can socialize their ideas.

Ask questions, is one of the most important issue that you can get attending classes. Normally when you are in the university you need qualified answers which you can get the answer easily going to class. Thus you can solve every doubt about your studies and you can improve your work-class with a great and qualified content.

When you assist to class in the university you have the option get some help which can guide through the entire course. This guide helps to you to find the right topic from your different class-projects, what is the scope of this project. Moreover, you can obtain some clues, in where you can start and how do you start to research for this class-project.

Every idea for a university project should be socialized. but what does it means socialize the ideas? It means show your ideas to your class-mates to hold interesting debates about this topic, prove if your ideas are right and get some new point of views to improve your main idea and make a great university project.

As a conclusion, I am sure that, student who attends to classes, Could get high quality answers to their question. Obtain a great help for every topic that they are studying in university and debate every idea for make a real god improve ideas for every project they make. Assist to class is a pleasure that you cannot miss for anything in the world!

TOEFL listening discussions: Why does the student visit the registrar’s office?

Nowadays exist two believes in (Nowadays, there are two opinions about) what students should do in the study process in the university b[/b].
Some people believe that university students should be requires attending (required to attend) classes.
Others believe that going to classes should be optional. I think that university students should be required to attend classes because they can ask questions, get some guide from their tutors and they can socialize b[/b] their ideas.
(Such things can be done beyond classes. Convince me why students have to attend class.)

Ask questions is one of the most important issue (plural; suggest you replace the word ‘issue’ with thing or virtue or merit) that you can get attending classesb[/b].
Normally when you are in the university you need qualified answers b[/b] which you can get the answer easily going to class. Thus you can solve every doubt about your studies and you can improve your work-class b[/b] with a great and qualified content.
(In my opinion, being more available to ask questions is indeed one of the merits when we keep attending classes on a regular basis.)

(Since you have some similar mistakes and errors in paragraph three and four like you do in paragraph two, let’s just skip them. )

As a conclusion, I am sure that, a student who attends to b[/b] classes, Could b[/b] get high quality (high-quality, adj.) answers to their question. Obtain a great help for every topic that they are studying in university and debate every idea for make (making) a real god improve (?) ideas for every project they make. (? what is the structure of this sentence) Assist to class is a pleasure that you cannot miss for anything in the world!

Sorry, but I have to say you need a lot more practice on writing. You have made many grammatical mistakes, and your supporting details are unconvincing. Read some samples and spend more time to think about the subject you are going to give opinions on.
They are my gentle suggestions to you. You can ignore them.

Thanks for your help!..I’ll take in account your advices…