Some people are organized, whereas others are not. What type of person you are?

Hello Kitosdad. I was having doubt about one of my sentences so I have kept it in parenthesis. Thanks for reviewing my essay in advance:))

The definition of being an organized person differs from person to person. I think, I fall into both categories, depending on the situation. The reasons and examples listed below strengthen my point of view.

On the one hand, I consider myself (to be) an organized person because in my heart of hearts, I have a goal, one that would let me live a life of purpose with passion, while having a meaningful impact on the world. To fulfill this goal, I need to schedule my plans for each day instead of filling my days with low priority tasks, or waiting for the right time and the right mood to come. For example, for taking the TOEFL test, I need to study on a regular basis rather than putting off this important task in favor of doing something that is more enjoyable or that I am more comfortable with. In addition, I am a punctual person. I always try to reach a place in time.

On the other hand, I think, I also belong to those groups of people who are not well-organized. For instance, I never organize my clothes by their color and length. I do not keep everything in its place. On the contrary, there are people who have a place for everything. Every item they have, has an assigned place. For example, their books are always on their bookshelves. If a book has been removed for any reason, it will be immediately returned to its place. In my case, my books are so jumbled up on my desk that I sometimes find my key under my books or papers.

To put all in a nutshell, I always try to give things priorities and use my time efficiently. I am an organized person to achieve my goals and to respect others’ time. However, I am not an organized person to keep things in their right places.

TOEFL listening lectures: What aspect of Carl Sandburg’s life does the professor mainly discuss?

Hello Kitosdad. I was having doubt about one of my sentences so I have kept it in parenthesis. Thanks for reviewing my essay in advance:))

The definition of being an organized person differs from person to person. I think I fall into both categories, depending on the situation. The reasons and examples listed below strengthen my point of view.

On the one hand, I consider myself (to be) an organized person because in my heart of hearts, I have a goal, one that would let me live a life of purpose with passion, while having a meaningful impact on the world. To fulfil this goal, I need to schedule my plans for each day instead of filling my days with low priority tasks, or waiting for the right time and the right mood to come. For example, for taking the TOEFL test, I need to study on a regular basis rather than putting off this important task in favour of doing something that is more enjoyable, or that I am more comfortable with. In addition, I am a punctual person. I always try to reach a place in time.

On the other hand, I think, I also belong to those groups of people who are not well-organized. For instance, I never organize my clothes by their colour and length. I do not keep everything in its place. On the contrary, there are people who have a place for everything. Every item they have has an assigned place. For example, their books are always on their bookshelves. If a book has been removed for any reason, it will be immediately returned to its place. In my case, my books are so jumbled up on my desk that I sometimes find my keys under my books or papers.

To put all in a nutshell, I always try to give things priorities and use my time efficiently. I am an organized person who likes to achieve my goals and to respect others’ time. However, I am not an organized person in regard to keeping things in their right places.

Yet again, another very clear and concise essay. Well done Leenda.

Kitos. 10/10 *****

Many thanks to you…