Some people are always in a hurry to go places and get things done. Other people

Hi Teacher,
Wishing you enjoy yourself with your family and your team everyday ^^
Thank you so much for correcting my essay.(331 words).

Some people are always in a hurry to go places and get things done. Other people prefer to take time and live at a slower pace. Which do you prefer?

It is said that time is money, thus, many people are always in a hurry and their life is a real race against time. Whereas, some others lead a life of slower pace. Personally, I much more prefer the former lifestyle owing to some reasons as following.

First and foremost, it is the remarkably developing world that makes it necessary for us to hasten. There are more and more new knowledge for us to obtain everyday in order to keep up with the developing rate of society. So besides working at office everyday, many of us have to make use of time to study as much as possible. What is more, we clearly have to face with a larger amount of workload than ever before. The more society advances, the more work and problems for us to deal with. Especially, we are living in a highly competitive world. We therefore need to take on more tasks to beat our rivals and prove ourselves. Once lagging behind, no matter what the reasons are, we are very likely to lose our position forever.

Second, time is so precious that it is wise to live and work against the clock rather than just take our time. Nothing can buy time and it goes by without ever getting back. Where we are rich or poor, a child or a grown-up, we have just tweanty four hours each day to enjoy. Thereby, a fast pace life seems to be an effective way of using this small amount of time. It enables us to take advantage of every minute. Getting everything done quickly means we have not only enough time to doing an exellent job but also more leisure time for recreation. By doing this, we are really valuing our priceless time.

By and large, because of the fact that our world is significantly burgeoning and as the saying goes, ‘time is of the essence’, I favourably consider a life of faster pace as my best bet.

P.S: can you please suggest me some words, especially nouns or noun phrases describing a world which are quickly developing? Thank you.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and his assistant

Hi Teacher,
Wishing you enjoy yourself with your family and your team everyday ^^
Thank you so much for correcting my essay.(331 words).

Some people are always in a hurry to go places and get things done. Other people prefer to take time and live at a slower pace. Which do you prefer?

It is said that time is money, thus, many people are always in a hurry and their lives are a constant race against time, whereas, some others lead their lives at a slower pace. Personally, I much more prefer the former lifestyle owing to some reasons as following.

First and foremost, it is the endlessly developing world that makes it necessary for us to hasten. There is more and more new knowledge for us to obtain everyday in order to keep pace with the never-ending changes in society. Besides working at the office everyday, many of us have to make use of time to study as much as possible. What is more, we are often faced with a larger workload than ever before. The more society advances, the more work and problems for us to deal with. We are living in a highly competitive world, so therefore we need to take on more tasks to beat our rivals and prove ourselves. Once lagging behind, no matter what the reasons are, we are very likely to lose our position forever.

Second, time is so precious that it is wise to live and work against the clock, rather than just take our time. Nothing can buy time, and it goes by irredeemably. Whether we are rich or poor, a child or a grown-up, we have just twenty four hours each day to enjoy. Thereby, a fast paced life seems to be an effective way of using this small amount of time. It enables us to take advantage of every minute. Getting everything done quickly means we have not only enough time to do an excellent job, but also more leisure time for recreation. By doing this, we are really valuing our priceless time.

By and large, because of the fact that our world is significantly burgeoning, and as the saying goes, “Time is of the essence.” I therefore favourably consider a life of faster pace as my best bet.

Richard, this was a remarkable essay. You have progressed at an astonishing pace.
I can only congratulate you on your flexibility in using your English vocabulary. Your sentence structure and content are both very good. Your work is both original and interesting.
If you were to write this in thirty minutes I have no doubts that you would gain top marks. There is no doubt in my mind that you are going places … fast!!!

Kitos. 9/10

Thank you thank you thank you!!! oh, I can’t believe my eyes. They are really motivating words. Thank you again Kitos

It is said that time is money, thus, many people are always in a hurry and their life b[/b] is a real b[/b] race against time. , whereas, some others lead a life of (their lives at a) slower pace. Personally, I much more prefer the former lifestyle owing to some reasons as following.

First and foremost, it is the remarkably b [/b]developing world that makes it necessary for us to hasten. There are (is) more and more new knowledge for us to obtain everyday in order to keep up (pace) with the developing rate (never-ending changes) of b[/b] society. So besides working at (the) office everyday, many of us have to make use of time to study as much as possible. What is more, we clearly have to face (are often faced) with a larger amount of workload than ever before. The more society advances, the more work and problems for us to deal with. Especially, we are living in a highly competitive world. We, (so) therefore (we) need to take on more tasks to beat our rivals and prove ourselves. Once lagging behind, no matter what the reasons are, we are very likely to lose our position forever.

Second, time is so precious that it is wise to live and work against the clockb [/b]rather than just take our time. Nothing can buy timeb [/b]and it goes by without ever getting back b.[/b] Where b[/b] we are rich or poor, a child or a grown-up, we have just tweanty four hours each day to enjoy. Thereby, a fast paceb[/b] life seems to be an effective way of using this small amount of time. It enables us to take advantage of every minute. Getting everything done quickly means we have not only enough time to doing an exellent job but also more leisure time for recreation. By doing this, we are really valuing our priceless time.

By and large, because of the fact that our world is significantly burgeoning(,) and as the saying goes, b[/b]time is of the essenceb(“)[/b], I b[/b] favourably consider a life of faster pace as my best bet.

[/s]