Singular form or plural form

The following is a tranlation from Chinese to English by me. I am not sure whether the “knowledge, belief, art, moral, law,custom” here must be in plural form or not. And if there is any other mistakes, pls. help me put right by the way. Thanks!

Edward Burnett Tylor views culture as a complex whole, he defines it as “a combination of knowledge, belief, art, moral, law, custom and any other abilities and habits obtained by social members”.

Some are more natural in plural; ‘moral’ here cannot be singular. I cannot believe that you are actually quoting a published author, since there are several other errors in the quotation. If you are not quoting the author, do not use quotation marks.

Edward Burnett Tylor views culture as a complex whole. He defines it as “a combination of knowledge, beliefs, art, morals, law, customs and any other abilities and habits displayed by members of the society”.

Thank you Mister!

I just can not get the original book of this foreign author. Someone has translated what he says into Chinese in a book, and I can only translate it back again for I need to write in English.

Then you should not use quote marks-- they are misleading. Recast as:

Edward Burnett Tylor views culture as a complex whole. He defines it as a combination of knowledge, beliefs, art, morals, law, customs and any other abilities and habits displayed by members of the society.