Since we have not received any confirmation (in writing) from your end,...

Is this sentence okay?
“Since we have not received any confirmation (in writing) from your end, we understand that you are not ready to withdraw deviations mentioned in the Tender document.”

Since we have not received any written confirmation from you, we understand that you are not ready to withdraw the deviations mentioned in your tender.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to consider your application for the subject offer. This decision was arrived without any bias and solely in accordance with the purchase procedure. We are sorry for the inconvenience and annoyance this incident caused. We appreciate your interest.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to further consider your tender. This decision was arrived at without bias and in accordance with purchase procedures. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We appreciate your interest.

How can we reframe this ?

" We have updated our records by creating positions ids. The balance would be created by getting details from X department."

I do not know what this is about, but:

We have updated our records by creating position IDs. The balance will be created by getting details from the X Department.

Actually I have to send a mail to x department informaing that I have updated some informations in database and balance information I will update after getting details from other departments.

Well, I cannot vouch for your system. Which sentences need their grammar checked?