"Should young people have university degree or not?"

And this is the essay which I composed 2 months ago.Please check it for me, Kitos :slight_smile:

These days, a lot of universities in Vietnam are announcing the result of examiners in the entrance university examination. These results as well as list of qualified people for tertiary education are a “hot” topic. From popular newspapers such as Tuoitre, Thanhnien to educational forums, people discuss and comment a lot about a bright future which is waiting for students passing this exam. On the flip side, students who failed the exam feel extremely sorrow. Some of them even cannot image how would be their life without a university degree. Due to having good jobs, the university degree is a passport for young people reach successes.

Thanks to a modern and “open” society, students, nowadays, have a variety of choices to setup/lunch/begin their own new life after graduating their high school. However, having a good university degree is still the shortest and easiest way to access a promising future. Learning by through trial and error is sometimes very effective, but it consumes a lot of time. Tertiary education will help us save time. All knowledge we absorb in colleges is code and elite need for our major. The knowledge is chosen, checked and arranged before they is lectured to the students. Additionally, professors’ experiences and updated materials, students are provided the best conditions to prepare for their works in the near future. These are remarkable strong points for university students compared to people learning by taught.

Moreover, getting an education background in universities is the first factor for having a good job. In communication channels, we easily read recruitment news in which graduating from a university is a compulsory requirement for all candidates. Even some companies or corporations only accept candidates who studied in some specific universities. Almost of these are famous education centers in Vietnam such as Ho Chi Minh or Hanoi national university. Take Dell for example, in a recent announcement in Vietnamworks website, it shows that this hardware vendor only employs engineers trained in Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology. This is completely logic. It helps Dell to decrease risks of getting wrong candidates. A qualified engineer must have basic technological knowledge and it is no doubt that the university ensures this.

In short, among different ideas about what makes successes in our career, I have a strong belief that having a university degree is the first factor determining young students’ success after they graduate high school. Our education background, passion for our work, our efforts and a little luck cannot lack in any one’s successes. Lacking one of them, we will reach our targets with difficulty. Therefore, if we have convenient conditions, we should continue our study in educational higher levels.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students in their dormitory during registration week

Kitos, please correct this essay for me tomorrow! Thank in advance

I found some errors and corrected by myself. But I believe there are many other errors. Please check the essay for me, Kitos. Thank in advance

These days, a lot of universities in Vietnam are announcing the result of examiners in the entrance university examination. These results as well as list of qualified people for tertiary education are a “hot” topic. From popular newspapers such as Tuoitre, Thanhnien to educational forums, people discuss and comment a lot about a bright future which is waiting for students passing this exam. On the flip side, students who failed the exam feel extremely sorrow. Some of them even cannot image how their life would be without a university degree. Due to having good jobs, the university degree is a passport for young people reach successes.

Thanks to a modern and “open” society, students, nowadays, have a variety of choices to setup/lunch/begin their own new life after graduating their high school. However, having a good university degree is still the shortest and easiest way to access a promising future. Learning through trial and error is sometimes very effective, but it consumes a lot of time. Tertiary education will help us save time. All knowledge we absorb in colleges is essential and necessary need for our major. The knowledge is chosen, checked and arranged before they is lectured to the students. Additionally, professors’ experiences and updated materials, students are provided the best resources to prepare for their work in the near future. These are remarkable strong points for university students compared to people learning by self-teaching.

Moreover, getting an education background in universities is the first factor for having a good job. In communication channels, we easily read recruitment news in which graduating from a university is a compulsory requirement for all candidates. Even some companies or corporations only accept candidates who studied in some specific universities. Almost of these are famous education centers in Vietnam such as Ho Chi Minh or Hanoi national university. Take Dell for example, in a recent announcement in Vietnamworks website, it shows that this hardware vendor only employs engineers trained in Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology. This is completely logic. It helps Dell to decrease risks of getting wrong candidates. A qualified engineer must have basic technological knowledge and it is no doubt that the university ensures this.

In short, among different ideas about what makes successes in our career, I have a strong belief that having a university degree is the first factor determining young students’ success after they graduate high school. Our education background, passion for our work, our efforts and a little luck contribute to our one’s successes. Lacking one of them, we will reach our targets with difficulty. Therefore, if we have convenient conditions, we should continue our study in educational higher levels.

I found some errors and corrected by myself. But I believe there are many other errors. Please check the essay for me, Kitos. Thank in advance

These days, a lot of universities in Vietnam are announcing the result of examineE’s in the entrance university examination. These results(,) as well as list of qualified people for tertiary education(,) are a “hot” topic. From popular newspapers such as Tuoitre, Thanhnien to educational forums, people discuss and comment a lot about a bright future which is waiting for students passing this exam. On the flip side, students who failed the exam feel extremely sorrowFUL. Some of them even cannot EVEN imagINe how their life /would/WILL/ be without a university degree. Due to THEIR DESIRE TO having ACQUIRE good jobs, the university degree is a passport for young people TO ACHIEVE reach successes.

Thanks to a modern and “open” society, students, nowadays, have a variety of choices to /setup/lAunch/begin/ their own new life after graduating FROM their high schoolS. However, having a good university degree is still the shortest and easiest way to access a promising future. Learning through trial and error is sometimes very effective, but it consumes a lot of time. Tertiary education will help us save time. All knowledge we absorb in colleges is AN essential and necessary need for our major. The knowledge is chosen, checked and arranged before IT IS PRESENTED to the students. Additionally, ALONG WITH THE professors’ experiences and updated materials, students are provided WITH the best resources to prepare for their work in the near future. These are remarkablY strong points for university students compared to people learning by self-teaching.

Moreover, /getting/GAINING/ an educationAL background in universities is the first factor for having a good job. In communication channels, we /easily read/CAN ACCESS/ recruitment news(,) in which graduating from a university is DEEMED a compulsory requirement for all candidates. Some companies or corporations only accept candidates who studied in some specific universities. Almost of these are famous educationAL centers in Vietnam(,) such as Ho Chi Minh or Hanoi national university. Take Dell for example, in a recent announcement in Vietnamworks website, it shows that this hardware vendor only employs engineers trained in Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology. This is completely logicAL. It helps Dell to decrease risks of getting THE wrong candidates. A qualified engineer must have basic technological knowledge and THERE is no doubt that the university ensures this.

In short, among different ideas about what makes successes in our career, I have a strong belief that having a university degree is the first factor determining young students’ success after they graduate FROM high school. Our educationAL background, passion for our work, our efforts and a little luck contribute to our one’s successes. Lacking EVEN one of them, we will reach our targets with difficulty. Therefore, if we have convenient conditions, we should continue our studIES in educational higher levels.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Extremely good work Pukins. You surprised me with this one. Well done.

Kitos. 9/10