Should we follow the new country customs? (please rate my essay, thanks a lot)

When people move to another country, some of them decide to follow the customs of the new country. Others prefer to keep their own customs. Which one do you prefer?

Every country has its own specific customs, and most people on that country obey their customs. Language, food, believes and behaviors are parts of every country customs. When people migrate or move to another country, they face a dilemma. Should they obey their home town customs or they should adapt the new country custom. In my opinion, it will be more convenient for us to adapt the new country costumes.

First of all, we should learn the new country language to be able to live and communicate with people there. If we do not know their language well, we cannot make friends, get jobs or even buy our essential stuffs. Due to this fact, I believe the first and most important custom that we should follow when we move to a new country is learning their language.

Second, it will be easier for us to try the new country food, and learn how to cook their foods. When we are living in another country, most of the time we cannot find all materials for cooking our own food. In addition, if we do not like the new country foods, we cannot go to any restaurant.

Finally, we should learn how to behave with people in other country. For instance, we should know how to show our respect to the people there. In my country, young people should stand up when an older people come to that place. If a foreign person does not follow this rule, some people may think that he is rude or he does not want to show his respect. To avoid these kinds of problems, we should learn how the people in another country behave to each other.

In summary, I believe that when we move to another country, we should follow some of their customs. We should learn their language, try to eat their food, and learn how to behave in different situations.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from an american literature class

When people move to another country, some of them decide to follow the customs of the new country. Others prefer to keep their own customs. Which one do you prefer?

Every country has its own specific customs, and most people OF that country obey their customs. Language, food, belieFS and behaviors are parts of every countrY’S customs. When people migrate or move to another country, they face a dilemma. Should they obey their home town customs or they should THEY adapt TO the new countrY’S. custom. In my opinion, it will be more convenient for us to adapt TO the new country’S costumes.

First of all, we should learn the new country’S language to be able to live and communicate with THE people LIVING there. If we do not know their language well, we cannot make friends, get jobs or even buy our essential FOODstuffs. Due to this fact, I believe the first and most important custom that we should follow when we move to a new country is TO learn their language.

Second, it will be easier for us to try the new country’S food, and learn how to cook IT. When we are living in another country, most of the time we cannot find all materials for cooking our own food. In addition, if we do not like the new country’S food, we cannot go to any restaurant.

Finally, we should learn how to behave with people in ANother country. For instance, we should know how to show our respect to the people there. In my country, young people should stand up when an older PERSON comeS INto [s]that place[/s THE ROOM. If a foreign person does not follow this rule, some people may think that he is rude or he does not want to show his respect. To avoid these kinds of problems, we should learn how the people in another country behave toWARD each other.

In summary, I believe that when we move to another country, we should follow some of their customs. We should learn their language, try to eat their food, and learn how to behave in different situations.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Elle. A very good conclusion. You have a nice easy style of writing. Well done.

Kitos. 8/10