Should students do some of the talking on classes?

Should students do some of the talking on classes?
Different teachers have distinctive methods of education. Some tutors let their students to do some of the talking on class, while others strongly oppose to this system. From my point of view, students should have a right to discourse on classes. My reasons and examples listed below will strengthen my opinion.
First of all, as the main purpose of classes is to give enough education to students I think that best ways must be pondered. So, it is obvious that when children do some of the talking on classes, they highly benefit from it, since they are able to boost their self-confidence, broaden their world-view and acquire data presented in the lecture more quickly and efficiently. Besides, it would be very boring and dull to attend to classes where speaking is banned. For example, my physics teacher tended to talk almost every lecture; therefore I still remember how his lectures were unwanted, useless and futile. As a matter of fact, I still cannot comprehend physics in my present classes, since my established basis is very poor. To make it simpler, without discussions lectures may become unbearable and inefficient.
Secondly, teachers in classes are not robots; everyone has fatigue available to some degree. Especially teaching requires high abilities and skills which are able to make a person exhausted within a lecture. That would be unfavorable if professors talk without enough energy, inasmuch it would be fruitless and waste of time. Therefore, I reckon that teachers need some relaxation during different phases of classes. Moreover, children also need some engagement and discourses in order to avoid sleepiness and to be more effective and desirous. As a solution to this problem, I always offered my teachers to let students to have some debates and arguments within a class. In addition, this would make time to pass more quickly and proficiently, which is beneficial to students to keep their passion towards classes consistent.
To put in a nutshell, as a fact students aren’t audience in classes, they need to be involved in conversations in order to make the lecture more efficient, enjoyable and to maintain their desire fresh and intact. Also, this may assist teachers to replenish their consumed energy with a break or rest.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
as every time … my essay slogan :slight_smile: … “waiting for your comments, thanks” … i read a lot of essays before this …

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a university student and an employee in the student services center

Should students do some of the talking in classes?

Different teachers have distinctive methods of teaching. Some tutors let their students to do some of the talking in class, while others are strongly opposed to this system. From my point of view, students should have a right to discourse in classes. My reasons and examples listed below will strengthen my opinion.

First of all, as the main purpose of classes is to give education to students I think that the best ways must be pondered. It is obvious that when children do some of the talking in classes, they benefit greatly in doing so, since they are able to boost their self-confidence, broaden their views and acquire data presented in the lecture more quickly and efficiently. It would be very boring and dull to attend classes where speaking is banned.
For example, my physics teacher tended to talk for the entire lecture; therefore I still remember how his lectures were unwelcomed, useless and futile. As a matter of fact, I still cannot comprehend physics in my present classes, since my established basis is very poor. To make it simpler, without discussions lectures may become unbearable and inefficient.

Secondly, teachers in classes are not robots; everyone becomes fatigued to some degree, especially in teaching which requires high abilities and skills that often make a person exhausted in giving a lecture. It would be uninteresting if professors talked without energy, inasmuch as it would be fruitless and a waste of time. Therefore, I reckon that teachers need some relaxation during different phases of the class. Moreover, children also need to be encouraged to talk in order to avoid sleepiness and to be more effective and studious. As a solution to this problem, I always suggested to my teachers to let students have some debates and arguments within a class. In addition, this would make the time pass more quickly, which is beneficial to students in keeping their passion towards classes consistent.

To put all in a nutshell; Students aren’t audience in classes, they need to be involved in conversations in order to make the lecture more efficient, enjoyable and to maintain their desire fresh and intact. Also, this may assist teachers to replenish their consumed energy with a break or rest.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Nice work Altunshukurlu. It required quite a lot of restructuring, but the basic premise was very good.

Kitos. 8/10

Different teachers have distinctive methods of TEACHING. Some tutors let their students to do some of the talking in class, while others are strongly opposed to this system. From my point of view, students should have a right to discourse IN classes. My reasons and examples listed below will strengthen my opinion.
First of all, as the main purpose of classes is to give * education to students I think that THE best ways must be pondered. * It is obvious that when children do some of the talking IN classes, they benefit greatly in doing so, since they are able to boost their self-confidence, broaden their views and acquire data presented in the lecture more quickly and efficiently. It would be very boring and dull to attend classes where speaking is banned.
For example, my physics teacher tended to talk for THE ENTIRE lecture; therefore I still remember how his lectures were unwelcomed, useless and futile. As a matter of fact, I still cannot comprehend physics in my present classes, since my established basis is very poor. To make it simpler, without discussions lectures may become unbearable and inefficient.
Secondly, teachers in classes are not robots; everyone BECOMES fatigued to some degree, especially IN teaching WHICH requires high abilities and skills that often make a person exhausted in giving a lecture. It would be uninteresting if professors talked without energy, inasmuch as it would be fruitless and A waste of time. Therefore, I reckon that teachers need some relaxation during different phases of THE class. Moreover, children also need to be encouraged to talk in order to avoid sleepiness and to be more effective and studious. As a solution to this problem, I always suggested to my teachers to let students have some debates and arguments within a class. In addition, this would make the time pass more quickly, which is beneficial to students in keeping their passion towards classes consistent.
To put all in a nutshell; Students aren’t audience in classes, they need to be involved in conversations in order to make the lecture more efficient, enjoyable and to maintain their desire fresh and intact. Also, this may assist teachers to replenish their consumed energy with a break or rest.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
thanks Kitos … i will try it again…

Hello Altunshukurlu,

You write well. I always read your essays. I have a suggestion for you. Would you please correct your essays as I do? By denoting your mistakes with “*”, it is very difficult to find what you have written before. I cross out my mistakes, then I write the correct form next to it.

english-test.net/forum/viewt … 766#311766

Hello Mohammad. Do you find the new format of editing not so good as previously?

Hello Mohammad, call me altun please… Altun is my name, shukurlu is surname :slight_smile: … i wanted to write as you do , i mean mistakes, but i can’t do it … if you help me to do so i would do it …thanks to you… i always your essays … no comments :slight_smile:

upps … i found it … no matter i will do it like you said …

Hello Kitosdad,

The new format is good. I like it. It is better for us to find our mistakes.

Good, thanks Mohammad.

Thanks Altun.

What is the philosophy behind your picture???

:slight_smile: … i thought a lot to find some philosophy :smiley: … eventually i found it … nothing :smiley: