Share with everyone two very funny videos

youtube.com/watch?v=BeRjRxYhz6U

youtube.com/watch?v=BtUpnQDe9_U& … ed&search=

In the second one, they obviously slowed down both the audio and the video, so that he sounds drunk, but at normal speed he’d sound normal.

Tell me, Aleaf: Would they show a distorted video like that of the Chinese premier on Chinese TV? If someone somehow did it, what would happen to him? Considering that the Chinese government arrests people who get into parts of the Internet that are censored by the government, I don’t think he’d last very long.

I had some fun a minute ago. I searched “tiananmen massacre” on Google.com and on Google.cn. Ordinary Google produced 684,000 articles, and Chinese Google produced only 651. It’s well known that Google and Yahoo assist the Chinese government in censoring the political content of the Internet.

[color=darkblue]Would they show a distorted video like that of the Chinese premier on Chinese TV?

surely not.

[color=darkblue]If someone somehow did it, what would happen to him?

:roll: don’t know.I haven’t heard that anybody tried it before.(还想在中国混吗?)

[color=darkblue]Considering that the Chinese government arrests people who get into parts of the Internet that are censored by the government, I don’t think he’d last very long.

You are absolutely right.

[color=darkblue]I had some fun a minute ago. I searched “tiananmen massacre” on Google.com and on Google.cn. Ordinary Google produced 684,000 articles, and Chinese Google produced only 651.

You are right.

youtube.com/watch?v=NvQScRuZj9s

Don’t think I’m crazy,but I find it funny ,I mean skins everywhere must be kicked like here :slight_smile:
youtube.com/watch?v=6rCa0kTsm4Q

Yeah, those crazy Chinese names… They rythme with insolent Russian words and we have a good time laughing at them… I never thought that there might be the same situation in English :slight_smile:
Thank you, aleaf. I was really RONFFLOLing at the first clip :slight_smile:

Keegan-Michael Key and Daheli Hall of MADtv, as they transform into Barack Obama and Oprah. Will be singing there own version of Get Low of Flo Rida.

www.younghollywood.com/filmtv.php?videoID=1476786308

The greatest prank call ever:

youtube.com/watch?v=J5z4Vs26-TI

Mr. T in full 1980s glory – singing and “dancing”:

youtube.com/watch?v=7_rBidCkJxo

:lol: :lol: ROTFL! :lol: :lol:
Tom, I loved the ‘prank call’. The way that guy turned the tables on that telemarketer was hilarious. Absolutely hilarious! :lol:

Yeah, I totally agree with Amy that the vid was really exhilarating. I was like laughting my butt off for some minutes :slight_smile:
I especially took a shine to this phrase:
“Unless you want to be charged with obstruction of justice, it’s imperative that you keep your ass on the phone”

I don’t know how it is in other countries, but around here, people basically view telemarketers as spammers. Man, can they ever be annoying!

Hey, Jamie, didn’t you find that vid funny? If not, why not? What did you find distorted about it? And what has all this got to do with China?

Was this vid made only to embarrass American people and to question their intelligence?

youtube.com/watch?v=tbJwwJ33TEI

:lol:

What are you on about? It’s a funny vid :lol:
Here is the same vid, only more intelligible : youtube.com/watch?v=sShMA85pv8M&NR=1

That Abbott and Costello routine is one of my all-time favorites. :lol:

But, did either of you happen to notice that Jamie speifically mentioned Aleaf’s second video and not the first? :wink:

Amy, LOL, no kidding. I felt sorry for the telemarketer – look, they’re annoying, and I’m generally not a fan… but that telephonic torture was severe. The prankster simply would not give the guy a break (and isn’t it funny!)!

Lost Soul

It is Southern Redneck slang to use “your ass” to mean “you” or “yourself” in certain situations and “my ass” to signify “me/myself”:

1. I got your ass some groceries – lookie here, we got us some beer and chips.

2. Get your ass out of the Winnebago – the race is about to start!

3. My ass is staying home.

4. I’m gonna get my ass killed if I go over to Richie Don’s place!

etc.

Tom, it was so funny I screamed.

hehe