Sentence formation

Hi to all, I have a problem of a writing a bussiness are any other letter and i cant phrase the sentence properly and some one can suggest me and how i can improve it. Please Suggest me

Where is your sentence, lakshminath? If you post one, we will advise you on improvements.

As per discussion through telecon, You have discuss with your managment . Once you had decided and please update the status. We will be waiting for your reply.

Can you please look the above sentence Micawber. Please suggest me

Here are my suggestions, lakshminath:

As per our telephone conversation, I understand that you must discuss [‘discuss’ needs an object here: ‘the problem’? ‘our request’? etc]with your management. Once you have decided, please update the status [‘status’ needs further information here: ‘of our application’? ‘of your membership’? etc]. We will be waiting for your reply.

thanks for your updates. I want to improve more conversation with you and i want send few more letter to you and you can help me on this crictical conditions . I am waiting for your reply.

I am waiting for your sentences.

There was problem with our ISP at US office due to which there were interruptions on connecting to XXX and XXX websites. We have currently switched over to another ISP and both Flo and Scribe web services should be up. Please let us know if you continue to face any issue. We will continue to monitor the situation and will keep you updated.

Very good. Some suggestions:

There has been a problem with our ISP at the US office causing interruptions in connecting to XXX and XXX websites. We have currently switched over to another ISP, and both Flo and Scribe web services should be up. Please let us know if you continue to face any difficulties. We will continue to monitor the situation and will keep you updated.

Thanks for your update Micawber

you can suggest me and how i can improve more on the letter writing and you can provide some websites where i can improve on it.

Nothing works better than reading examples. Try HERE and HERE.

Thanks for sending links :slight_smile: