Self learning vs Learning with the help of a teacher

Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay.

Learning is not just an active process of knowing subjects; it is an art of accumulating knowledge. This process of learning should be imposed in a proper situation by properly trained instructors. So I strongly agree that it is always better to have a teacher for learning subjects. I would like to reinforce my preference with some reasons and examples.

First of all, teachers will make the subjects simpler for our understanding. Even though the subjects may be more complex, teachers, aim to break it down into simpler parts and let us learn them thoroughly. For example I would like to recall my chemistry teacher who made me to study the periodic table in an easier way that I will never forget. As a result I remember the periodic table even now.

Second, teachers develop students’ interests in particular subjects in which the students are lackadaisical. For example I myself being worked as a teacher for two years in a college was able to develop the interests of students in neurology which is a very complicated ennui subject. In this way teachers can help students to concentrate equally in all subjects regardless of the subject matter.

Third, teachers play an important role in moulding the characters of the students. A teacher can influence the future of a student. For example I myself got influenced by a teacher who taught me biomechanics and I wish to do PhD in biomechanics because of that teacher. This instance can occur in students’ life only if they are moulded by ideal teachers as I had.

In a nut shell, teacher’s role is very important to develop the students as a complete learned individual, so education without teachers is always incomplete. In the essence teachers make the subjects simpler and interesting to learn. The teachers are also responsible to mould the students in a proper way. Thereby I strongly agree that role of teachers in learning is very essential.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention Cygnus X-1?

Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay.

Learning is not just an active process of knowing subjects; it is an art of accumulating knowledge. This process of learning should be imposed in a proper situation by properly trained instructors. So I strongly agree that it is always better to have a teacher for learning subjects. I would like to reinforce my preference with some reasons and examples. (A very strong opening.)

First of all, teachers will make the subjects simpler for our understanding. Even though the subjects may be more complex, teachers aim to break it down into simpler parts and let us learn them thoroughly. For example I would like to recall my chemistry teacher who made me to TAUGHT ME TO study the periodic table in an easier way SO that I WOULD never forget IT. As a result I remember the periodic table even now.

Second, teachers develop students’ interests in particular subjects in which the students are lackadaisical. For example I myself HAVE worked as a teacher for two years in a college(,) AND I was able to develop the interests of students in neurology(,) which is a very complicated ennui subject. In this way teachers can help students to concentrate equally in all subjects(,) regardless of the subject matter.

Third, teachers play an important role in moulding the characters of the students. A teacher can influence the future of a student. For example I myself WAS influenced by a teacher who taught me bio-mechanics(,) and I wish to do PhD in bio-mechanics because of that teacher. This instance can occur in students’ life only if they are moulded by ideal teachers as I had.

In a nut shell, A teacher’s role is very important IN developING the students as a complete learned individual, so education without teachers is always incomplete. In the essence teachers make the subjects simpler and interesting to learn. The teachers are also responsible to mould the students in a proper way. Thereby I strongly agree that role of teachers in learning is very essential.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
So very good Ramphysio.

Kitos. 9/10

Thank you Kitos, my aim is to score 10/10. Hope I should get that score one day.

Can’t be far away Ram. You get better with each submission.