Self-employed vs work for somebody else (Please rate my essay, thanks a lot)

Some people prefer to work for themselves or own a business. Others prefer to work for an employer.Would you rather be self-employed, work for someone else, or own a business?

Many people like to have their own business. They believe that they can earn more money, and they are their own boss. Although, these facts are true, I prefer to work for an employee. I believe that I do not have enough knowledge and money to run my own business, I do not want to take risk, and it will be more easier for me to work for some body else.

First of all, running my own business need a lot of money, experience and knowledge. I should know about marketing and management in order to establish my own business. In addition, I should have a lot of money. I should rent a place, buy essential stuffs like computer and furniture to be able to work and attract clients. As, I do not have the sufficient money and knowledge, I prefer to work for someone else.

Second, I am not interested in taking risks. In my opinion, running a business need to take risks. Business owners risk what they have to earn more money, and make their business more successful. If I run my own business, and I do not take risk, my business will fail.

Finally, if I work for an employees, I should just do my tasks. I should not be worry about the business plans, deadlines and clients satisfaction. These are my managers’s duties, and they should take care of these issues. In this way, I take less responsibility, and I do not feel pressure as much as the business owner may feel.

In summary, I prefer to work for an employee, and earn my salary every month. I believe that I do not have enough money and knowledge to run my own business. I do not want to take a risk, and be under a lot of pressure in order to earn more money. In this way, I will enjoy more from my life.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the Louisiade Archipelago host more bird species than the Hawaiian Islands?

Some people prefer to work for themselves or own a business. Others prefer to work for an employer.Would you rather be self-employed, work for someone else, or own a business?

Many people WOULD like to have their own business. They believe that they can earn more money, and they are their own boss. Although, these facts are true, I prefer to work for an employee. I believe that I do not have enough knowledge and money to run my own business, I do not want to take riskS, and it will be more easier for me to work for (somebody) else.

First of all, running my own business needS a lot of money, experience and knowledge. I should know about marketing and management in order to establish my own business. In addition, I should have a lot of money. I should rent a place, buy essential /stuffs/EQUIPMENT/ like A computer and furniture to be able to work EFFICIENTLY and attract clients. As, AT THE MOMENT I do not have the sufficient money and knowledge, THEREFORE I prefer to work for someone else.

Second, I am not interested in taking risks. In my opinion, IN running a business ONE needS to take risks. Business owners risk what they have to earn more money and make their business more successful. If I run my own business, and I do not take riskS, my business will fail.

Finally, if I work for an employees EMPLOYER, I /should just/I HAVE ONLY TO/ do my tasks. I /should/WILL/ not be worrIED about the business plans, deadlines and clients satisfaction. These are my managers /duties/RESPONSIBILITIES/, and they should take care of these issues. In this way, I take less responsibility, and I do not feel pressure as much as the business owner may feel.

In summary, I prefer to work for an employee EMPLOYER, and earn my salary every month. I believe that I do not have enough money and knowledge to run my own business. I do not want to take a riskS and be under a lot of pressure in order to earn more money. In this way, I will enjoy more from my life.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Elle. You continue to improve steadily. Take care to ensure that you don’t forget what you are writing about … employee/employer.

Kitos. 8.5/10