SAT: need info for Btech course in computer science

i’m planning to take SAT for the first time and i’m going through ebooks and sample question papers. what confuses me are:

1. will physics and chemistry be required for btech course in computer science? what are the subjects to be taken.

2. what do u think would be minimum to score in SAT to get a good college and a scholarship?

m jst clueless. please help me. i did my schooling from india and i’m resident here.

1. Hmm… I don’t the exact answer for that. But you should look up the schools’ programs that you are interested in. Just go to their websites and look around. If you can’t find anything there, you can always email somone from the admissions office in the college. They’ll have all the answers

2. Scholarship… This also depends on where you want to go and how much you’re looking for. Obviously, higher SAT scores attract more handsome scholarships. But generally to get a decent scholarship, SAT of atleast 2100 could be great. But since you are international, scholarship will be even harder to get. Lots of competition from Asia.

I suggest you look around schlarship search sites on the internet & look at the colleges. In some schools like BYU, they use a GPA vs. SAT(or ACT) table to decide how much scholarship you can recevie.

Do you’re best. Good luck! :slight_smile:

thank you for the info. as for physics and chemistry, i have been looking at various colleges but jst couldn’t get the right info. anywayz thanx. i appreciate ur help.

Glad I could help. :slight_smile: