Salary increases and promotions to new positions are not the only ways to reward

When employees in organization do good work there are a lot of ways to reward them. Although salary increases and promotions to new positions are considering as the most remarkable ways to reward employees, there are many other ways to encourage workers and reward them. From my own experience it is obvious for me that sometimes employees need rewards different from salary increases and promotions to new positions.
One kind of reward for good work is recognition, which is very important for workers. When employee performed well and the organization makes the effort to reward that performance through recognition, that employee will inspire him well and will continue good work. By the way recognition is not important just for the employee who did well in his job, it is very important for both, the company and for other workers, because other workers will try to work hard and to be worthy to get recognition which will be very beneficial for company. There is an old saying that goes “If you want your workers to be motivated just show them that good work will be worthy for recognition.”
Another type of reward for good work is to let that employee which did good work be independent (i.e. to have some privileges, and to have independence in making some decisions). If worker performed that is mean that if you give him some independence he will work much better. Besides another workers will try to work well to have such independence like the worker who did well. It is very important for company to give privileges for good workers
So, taking into consideration these we can conclude that rewards are vital if the organization wants to have hard working and motivated workers. And there are many ways of rewarding employees such us salary increases, promotions to new positions, recognition and authority.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why is the young woman unfamiliar with Q22?

I hope this essey is better then the previous!!!:slight_smile:
please read it!!!

This is an unbelievable improvement on your other essays. Just by getting rid of the superfluous jumble of superior-sounding words from your text, it has taken on a life of its own.

It isn’t perfect, but it’s damned good!

Congratulations. Kitos.

:slight_smile:

Is that annie-style old saying~haha
From my point of view, too many rewards in the first part. It would be better if you change it! Like change it to rewarding.
"salary increases and promotions to new positions " used twice just in one paragraph. It will give clues to the examiner that you are lack of vocabulary…

but I agree with Kito that this one is much better than before!

Yes Ann it’s your style, thanks for your style, I will use it a lot!!!:slight_smile: