RV park rules

Good morning, everyone!
I’m writing RV park rules.
I am not sure if this sentences make sense.
I would be very happy if you could reform my lines or give me any advice on it.

<When you go out after 10:00pm>
When you go out after 10:00pm, you will find the front gate is closed.
As the gate is not locked, you can open/close the gate manually anytime.
Be sure to close the gate.

*Drive at a slow speed in all areas of park. *Observe quiet times (late night/early morning) and do not disturb other tenants and their property as well as our own. *Never leave fires unattended. Always extinguish fires completely when leaving them for any amount of time. Place remaining charcoal ash in provided ash-garbage. *Sewage disposal is located on the park trail behind the trees near the main entrance. (See the park map) *All garbage and food items must be contained within your tent or lodge or RV at night. Garbage will attract wild animals you may not want around the campsite. *Do not build a fire directly on the ground. Use provided blocks in each camp site/lodge. *KARAOKE and Generator are not permitted. *Do not park or drive through the grass. Please dispose of all garbage properly according the rules. Year by year there has been an increase in number of campers who don’t follow the rules. If there is no improvements, we may have to charge for garbage pickups or ask to bring back to home from next year. You might occasionally hear a blast sound as the farmers in our neighborhood use noise guns to scare away birds and beasts damaging agriculture. This is supposed to be set just to make noise, therefore no danger, no harm to any lives. We appreciate your understanding, and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.? Please follow rules listed below. *Anything flies, makes noise, and firecrackers are strictly forbidden. *Finish before 21:00 *Designated area only. No lodge, tent site, parking area. *Fireworks ashes should be placed only in provided ash garbage. *No dogs in heat are allowed. *Pets must be vaccinated against rabies and seven more vaccinations. *Pets must be leashed at all times. *Pets are not allowed to be left alone. *No excessive barking. *Pet owners must pick up all animal droppings. *Water the area after your pet urinated. Be sure to take a bottle of water with you.

In English, ‘*’ could mean a nonsentence, e.g., *I is an English learner.

Haihao,
The use of the asterisk (*) as a bullet point is fine.

Pawpaw… There are only a few changes that I think would clarify some rules. Here are my suggestions:

<When you go out after 10:00pm>
When you go out after 10:00pm, you will find the front gate is closed.
As the gate is not locked, you can open/close the gate manually anytime.
Please be sure to close the gate behind you.

*Drive at a slow speed in all areas of park. *Observe quiet times (late night/early morning) and do not disturb other tenants. Please respect our property and that of other tenants. *Never leave fires unattended. Always extinguish fires completely when leaving them for any amount of time. Place remaining charcoal ash in provided ash-garbage. *Sewage disposal is located on the park trail behind the trees near the main entrance. (See the park map) *All garbage and food items must be contained within your tent or lodge or RV at night. Garbage will attract wild animals you may not want around the campsite. *Do not build a fire directly on the ground. Use provided blocks in each camp site/lodge. *KARAOKE machines and generators are not permitted. *Please do not park or drive through the grass. Please dispose of all garbage properly according the rules. Year by year there has been an increase in the number of campers who dispose of garbage improperly. If there is no improvement in this situation by the end of the season, then next year we may have to charge for garbage pickups or ask visitors to take their garbage with them when they leave. You might occasionally hear what sounds like a shotgun blast as the farmers in our neighborhood use noise guns to scare away birds and beasts damaging agriculture. These guns are set just to make noise, therefore there is no danger, nor risk of harm to anyone. We appreciate your understanding, and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please follow the rules listed below: *Fireworks that fly or make noise and firecrackers are strictly forbidden. *Fireworks should finish before 21:00 *Please set fireworks in the designated area only. Do not let off fireworks in the lodge, tent site or parking area. *Firework ashes should be placed only in the provided ash garbage. *No dogs in heat are allowed. *Pets must be fully vaccinated against all common problems, including rabies. *Pets must remain on a leash at all times when they are in the campsite. *Pets are not allowed to be left alone. *Please ensure that your dog does not bark excessively. *Pet owners must pick up all animal droppings. *Please be sure to carry a bottle of water with you and use it to water the area after your pet has urinated.

Hi, Haihao, Thank you for your reply.
Thank you for reading my message.

Dear Beeesneees,
Thank you very much for taking time to clarify rules.
Your sentences are just beautiful! and make me excited.
I will read a lot and write a lot.

Oops! I just noticed a typo in my post above, which I have now corrected:
Please respect our i[/i] property and that of other tenants.